• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 4th July 2017 
    Thanks

a few questions before I start my peptide course

Last week I ordered GHRP-6 and Mod GRF(1-29) and looking to run them for at least 3 months based on my results. I still have a few questions before I start using it.

1) Where should I inject them? SubQ or IM and the exact spot? Or is it not that important?
    2) Can I draw up both peptides in insulin syringe and inject them at the same time?
    3) What are the side effects that I should be aware of?

My plan is to do 3 injections per day - AM, PWO, PM. 100mcg of GHRP-6 and 100mcg of Mod GRF(1-29).

Right now I will use GHRP-6 but soon will switch to GHRP-2 and after that to Ipamorelin because I want to try all of the GHRP's starting from the first generation.

Any suggestions.

Thanks, help is greatly appreciated.
  2. #2 4th July 2017 
    Thanks
    1) It is up to you if you inject subQ or IM, both work and both are effective. Some people prefer IM over SubQ but it causes them less pain but others prefer subQ. I usually do subQ injections in the belly fat but basically, you can use any spot where there is enough fat to inject for subQ.

2) Yes, you can draw up multiple peptides in the same syringe and inject them all together.

3) Side effects are water retention, the flushy feeling after injection, tiredness during the first few weeks.

Honestly, mate, it seems like you bought peptides only because you read how good they are without even researching them. I highly suggest you do your own research because that way you will at least learn something.

EDIT: Forgot to add, you will get hungry as hell from GHRP-6 so be ready
    Last edited by bodybuilder; 4th July 2017 at 12:17 PM.
  3. #3 4th July 2017 
    Thanks
    For a beginner like you I recommend you to do subQ injections, there is less chance that you will mess something up.

Yep, you can mix both peptides in the same insulin syringe.

After injection, you will get really hungry but remember that you must wait 20-30 minutes before you can eat any food because food blunts the GH pulse. Pure protein is okay.

What are your goals anyways? Why do you want to use peptides?
  4. #4 4th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Thank you for answers guys.

My goals are quite realistic - I want to lose some body fat and improve sleep, skin and prevent aging with peptides. The improvement of a general sense of wellbeing sounds great as well. I don't expect significant changes from them.

I am about to reconstitute my peptides with BAC water, any tips? I have heard that peptides shouldn't be shaken and the bac water shouldn't be squirted directly on the powder.
  5. #5 4th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I always inject subQ in my belly fat, the main reason for it is that I don't have enough fat on any other body part. Also for me, subQ injections are always painless.

Don't inject peptides if you have recently eaten, the best way is to use peptides on empty stomach but it is not possible during the day, only in the morning. So I usually wait at least an hour to inject peptides after I ate. Also, don't eat 20-30 minutes after injection because food will lower the effectiveness of your peptides.

Why did you choose the GHRP-6 and how many vials did you order? If your goal is leaning out then you should have chosen the GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin because GHRP-6 will make you crazily hungry. Some people say that they can use the GHRP-6 even while on cutting cycle but you need to be 100% dedicated. Personally, I can't use it while cutting because I not only eat huge amounts but also I eat more junk foods while using GHRP-6.

You should notice that your muscles look rounder, fuller, you should gain weight and become stronger quite shortly after you start.
  6. #6 4th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks for your reply, maneken.

Honestly, I chose the GHRP-6 only because it had a discount. I purchased only one vial just to test how good and trustworthy is the seller. I didn't know that it increases appetite but thanks for explaining. Hmm, I will most likely still use that one vial but order some GHRP-2 and Ipamorelin as well.

Can you help me with reconstitution of peptides?
  7. #7 4th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Depp View Post
    Thanks for your reply, maneken.

Honestly, I chose the GHRP-6 only because it had a discount. I purchased only one vial just to test how good and trustworthy is the seller. I didn't know that it increases appetite but thanks for explaining. Hmm, I will most likely still use that one vial but order some GHRP-2 and Ipamorelin as well.

Can you help me with reconstitution of peptides?
    https://researchpeptides.com/4591-mix-melanotan.html

You can find all the information in that thread, if you have questions then ask, it will be much more beneficial for you to learn do things by yourself than if we spoon feed you.

https://researchpeptides.com/forums/58-peptide-calculator

Here is also peptide calculator, it will help to calculate the dosage.

Is your vials 2 or 5 mg? I usually use 2.5ml of bac water for 5mg vials.
  8. #8 7th July 2017 
    Thanks
    You can inject your peptides anywhere... IM or subQ, it's up to you. For subQ, I usually use my belly fat but for IM, my triceps and shoulders. If I am injecting peptides 3+ times a day then I like to inject in different site every time. SubQ is easy, simply pinch your skin and inject it. If you inject in the triceps or shoulders and you have quite a low body fat then it will be IM but if your body fat is higher than subQ, but it doesn't really matter, simply jab the syringe and inject.

There is no problem with mixing GHRP and GHRH in the same insulin syringe. They can be mixed together for about 5-6 hours without any loss of potency but after that, they would start slowly degrade. Also, if you preload your syringe to inject later, then keep it cool... There are many ways to keep it cool while not being home... Lunch box with an ice pack, insulin cooling cases, mini car fridge etc...

If your goal is fat loss then it might be a bit difficult with GHRP-6 because it will make you HUNGRY. Honestly, I would choose GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin as your GHRP for your goals. GHRP-2 might slightly increase your appetite as well but it is quite rare, also GHRP-2 is stronger than GHRP-6. Both GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 will increase your prolactin, cortisol levels but you shouldn't worry about it if you use them at saturation dose. Ipamorelin won't affect your appetite, won't increase prolactin, cortisol but is also slightly weaker than other GHRP's. It also provides a slightly longer pulse, that's why many people prefer to use Ipamorelin before bed.

Your plan of 3x 100mcg injections of each peptide sounds good and you should get nice benefits. Start lower though, to see how the hunger and other effects affect you. Remember that you need to wait at least an hour after eating before you can inject peptides and also wait at least 20 minutes after peptide shot to eat food. Pure protein like Whey Isolate is okay, things like egg whites are also okay because they don't contain and fats or carbs. If your goal is body fat loss then the best way to use peptides are in the morning before fasted cardio in my opinion and if you want an extra fat loss, then don't eat about 2 more hours after you finish that cardio. Intermittent fasting + peptides are an amazing combination.

Store your reconstituted peptide vials in the fridge, but un-reconstituted in the freezer. This will let you store them as long as possible without losing potency. Before reconstitution, you should thaw your peptide by putting it in the fridge for 1 day or simply leave it at room temperature for 5-6 hours. Don't shake, drop peptides because they are quite fragile and easy to damage. When you add the bacteriostatic water, simply roll the vial in your hands until the powder fully dissolves.
    Last edited by AdamW; 7th July 2017 at 07:39 AM.
  9. #9 7th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Wow Adam, thanks a lot for your post, it covers everything I asked and even what I didn't. Think I know everything I need to start my cycle. I have already received GHRP-2 and Ipamorelin, I put my GHRP-6 in the freezer and will save it for later.