• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 4th July 2017 
    Thanks

good addition to HGH

What would be a good thing to add to synthetic HGH in order to enhance GH levels even more?

I know that peptides can be used together with HGH but can anyone tell me how to time them correctly?

There is also MK-677 which I have used before but can it be used along with HGH to improve HGH levels?
    I know that some people have issues with handling MK-677 but I didn't have any, yes I held some water but felt fine, also the pumps and sleep was pretty amazing. I felt a bit tired during the day for the first few weeks but after a while, I started to feel more energetic than before.

Any ideas what should I add to my HGH? I currently use 4iu's/day but will start an AAS cycle soon and want something to add to my HGH.
  2. #2 4th July 2017 
    Thanks
    There are many things you could add but I haven't heard that anyone is using MK-677 together with HGH, I think it would lead to constant GH bleed which isn't that good. GHRP+Mod GRF1-29 would be a great addition. You can add a few doses of GHRP-2+Mod GRF(1-29) about 20 minutes before HGH injection that way you will increase GH levels even more.

You could also try the IGF-1LR3, DES or MGF, have you ever used these peptides?
  3. #3 4th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I think that MK-677 can be used together with HGH and by doing that you would get higher GH levels. MK-677 is pretty much an oral form of HGH. By running HGH at 4iu's and MK-677 at 20-25mg your GH levels would be equivalent to 8iu's HGH. If you do this, I recommend you to start with a far lower dose of MK-677 because the bloating, pumps and other sides can become quite difficult to handle. How long are you using HGH already? What are your results?
  4. #4 4th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I got pretty bloated when I used the MK-677 and the water retention from the HGH might become a real issue. Also, you said that you are going to start an AAS cycle soon and as I know steroids make you hold water as well. I think it would be better if you keep running your HGH and maybe add one or two doses Ipamorelin+Mod GRF1-29. When you inject your 4iu's of HGH? If you use it in the morning then it would be good to add Ipamorelin+Mod GRF1-29 before bed. Have you heard about boom dosing Ipamorelin? Basically, you inject a high dose of Ipamorelin before bed and that way you get a huge initial pulse and many smaller GH pulses throughout the night. I haven't tried it as that method is quite expensive because the minimum you should inject that is considered a boom dose is 1mg Ipamorelin.
  5. #5 4th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha View Post
    I think that MK-677 can be used together with HGH and by doing that you would get higher GH levels. MK-677 is pretty much an oral form of HGH. By running HGH at 4iu's and MK-677 at 20-25mg your GH levels would be equivalent to 8iu's HGH. If you do this, I recommend you to start with a far lower dose of MK-677 because the bloating, pumps and other sides can become quite difficult to handle. How long are you using HGH already? What are your results?
    I have been running HGH for just 2 weeks now so can't really judge the results yet. What can I say - the HGH is of good quality and I feel the tingling in my hands.
    Haven't noticed any real results, maybe a slight fat loss.

Burner09, I have tried the IGF-1DES but I didn't feel much from it apart from the pump. I can't be sure if I gained something from it or not because I run it on the steroid cycle. The pumps on it were sick, sometimes I couldn't even finish all the sets because of the pain. Haven't tried the rest of things that you mentioned.
    Last edited by Abigail; 4th July 2017 at 08:17 AM.