• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 30th June 2017 
    Thanks

DSIP to treat my insomnia

Hello!

Yesterday I started using DSIP (Delta sleep inducing peptide) because I am suffering from insomnia.

As we all know out sleep has in total 5 phases and the deepest sleep phase is classified as Delta-sleep.

My problem is that I've got terrible delta waves and it has been confirmed by doctors who did electroencephalography for me.

I am quite excited using DSIP and hope it will help.

I took the 2nd injection yesterday and I think that it is working, but I can't be certain because it might be placebo. I will keep using this peptide and wait for the results.

Just wanted to talk and share my experience. If anyone who has similar issues have used DSIP, I would love to hear your experience
  2. #2 30th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't have insomnia and I haven't done any EEG as well. But I am doing a shift job where I work 3 days 7am-7pm, then I have 3 days off and then 7pm-7am. So 3 days I work on the day but 3 days in the night. I know that it's quite unhealthy to keep working like this but I am still there only because they pay good money.

The biggest issue for me was falling asleep and DSIP is pretty much worthless for that, Ipamorelin or Melatonin is better. DSIP worked very well at keeping me from waking up. It also made me dream more and I generally felt better when I woke up.

Best of luck! Hopefully, it helps you.
  3. #3 30th June 2017 
    Thanks
    How does DSIP work? Does it make you tired after you inject it so you fall asleep?