• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 28th June 2017 
    Thanks

Ipamorelin is the best sleep aid ever!

I have tried all of the GHRP's but never really was impressed with Ipamorelin compared to GHRP-2. Lately, I have been reading a lot about using Ipamorelin at higher doses than 100mcg. Seems like Ipamorelin saturation dose is far bigger than 100mcg, after reading more I found that the saturation dose for Ipamorelin could be approximately 500mcg. So yesterday I decided to inject 500mcg Ipamorelin + 100mcg Mod GRF1-29 before going to sleep.

I am seriously impressed from the 500mcg dose, I can never sleep till the morning without waking up but this time it felt like I was in a coma for 8 hours. The dreams were also the wildest I have ever experienced. I woke up this morning feeling simply amazing. A Large dose of Ipamorelin is the best sleep aid I have ever used. Starting from now I will use GHRP-2 only during the day and Ipamorelin before going to sleep and when I wish to sleep like a rock I will take a big dose of Ipamorelin. I would love to use it at 500mcg every night but I won't be able to afford it.
    Last edited by johny bravo; 29th June 2017 at 06:57 AM.
  2. #2 28th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Keep us posted, please!

I will start a pretty similar protocol soon and would really want to see other people experience first. I have read a lot about high dose Ipamorelin as well and can't wait to try it!
  3. #3 28th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I am wondering if you would get similar effect from injecting 500mcg of another GHRP? Like GHRP-2? Has anyone tried it? Or does higher doses work only with Ipamorelin?
  4. #4 28th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    I am wondering if you would get a similar effect from injecting 500mcg of another GHRP? Like GHRP-2? Has anyone tried it? Or does higher doses work only with Ipamorelin?
    I haven't tried to inject that high dose of GHRP-2 but there are definitely guys who have tried it. From reading a lot from different sources, I found that GHRP-2 saturation dose is 100mcg and with more you would get only diminished effects while Ipamorelin saturation dose is closer to 1000mcg and it also has a much longer half-life than GHRP-2 so it might be the perfect peptide to use before bed. Also, from reading a few different logs, it seems that when GHRP-2 is used at over saturation dose then it loses its effect after a while.
  5. #5 29th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I have read about people using even higher doses of Ipamorelin 2-5mg before bed + the saturation dose of Mod GRF1-29. As Ipamorelin has longer half life, this would create a huge initial pulse and a few smaller ones throughout the night. It is possible to use Ipamorelin at higher doses than other GHRP's because it has a higher saturation point and it doesn't affect your cortisol and prolactin.

I haven't tried to use it at higher than 100mcg dose but I might look into it. It would be hella expensive to run it at 2-5mg but 500mcg would be quite affordable if it's even worth it. Keep us posted on your results.