• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 28th June 2017 
    Thanks

Antihistamines and MT2

I am a person who is quite prone to nausea and I have heard that an antihistamine taken 30-45 minutes before MT2 injection can help mitigate the facial flushing/nausea.

Has anyone tried this? And which antihistamine would be the best option?
    (ie. loratadine, cetirizine, promethazine etc)
  2. #2 28th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I have never tried using anti-histamines but I can tell you what really worked for me. I found that I get sick only if I inject more than 500mcg but got absolutely no nausea on lower doses like 200mcg. So the day when I plan to sunbathe I would do 2-3 small 200mcg injections. That way I didn't experience any nausea at all. But, yeah I have heard that antihistamines help as well.
  3. #3 28th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Just like strengthinnumbers, I don't have an issue with nausea to the point where I need to take some other drug to combat it, it's quite tolerable. But my girlfriend experienced a pretty bad nausea from Melanotan 2, she once took the Melanotan 2 after lunch and vomited shortly after, after that, I was looking on the internet for the things that could help with nausea and found Benadryl. She uses it shortly before injection and it completely takes away any nausea.

She hasn't used other antihistamines that you mentioned but we can say that Benadryl definitely works to combat nausea from Melanotan 2.
  4. #4 28th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Yep, I have tried antihistamines and they work. Benadryl and Cetirizine, Zyrtec definitely works, not sure about others because I haven't tried them. I usually take it 30 minutes before injection and when I used it I feel absolutely no nausea. Great stuff if you are prone to nausea from MT2.
  5. #5 30th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I had the same problem with Melanotan 2. I get very nauseous after I use it. So does anti-histamines really help? I like the strengthinnumbers method, right now I am using 500mcg on the days when I am tanning. But I could split it into 3 smaller injections... I will try this method the next time I dose and report here if it helped. If it doesn't then I might try those anti histamines... Where do I get them?
  6. #6 23rd July 2017 
    Thanks
    I found piriton helped but can make you a bit sleepy