• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: HGH vs peptides

1. #1 28th June 2017 
    Thanks

HGH vs peptides

I would like to ask a question to those people that have used Mod GRF1-29+GHRP combo HGH.

Peptides signal your pituitary to produce and release more Growth Hormone. How would you compare the feeling from injecting peptides to shooting real synthetic Growth Hormone?

Also, how could we compare the doses? How many IU's would be the equivalent to 3x day GHRP/GHRH dosing?
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Criminal For This Useful Post:

Refeal999 (14th May 2018)

3. #2 28th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I think that it is quite difficult to compare peptides to hgh but I believe that a saturation dose 3 times a day GHRP-2+Mod GRF1-29 would be equivalent to 3-4iu's of HGH. I might be wrong but after using peptides this way for a couple of weeks I start to experience numbness, stiffness in my hands. I have used both - hgh and ghrp/ghrh and can say that effect from the 3-4iu dose and peptides 3x day is very similar. Both substances improve sleep, lean you out and simply makes you feel amazing and alive.
  4. #3 28th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    I think that it is quite difficult to compare peptides to hgh but I believe that a saturation dose 3 times a day GHRP-2+Mod GRF1-29 would be equivalent to 3-4iu's of HGH. I might be wrong but after using peptides this way for a couple of weeks I start to experience numbness, stiffness in my hands. I have used both - hgh and ghrp/ghrh and can say that effect from the 3-4iu dose and peptides 3x day is very similar. Both substances improve sleep, lean you out and simply makes you feel amazing and alive.
    Which one would you prefer if the money wasn't an issue and you were allowed to choose? Peptides or HGH?
  5. #4 28th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Criminal View Post
    Which one would you prefer if the money wasn't an issue and you were allowed to choose? Peptides or HGH?
    Hmmm, if I could choose between peptides or pharmacy grade HGH then I would definitely take the HGH. But if its peptides or some generic HGH from China then, no thank you, I take the peptides. It is very easy to achieve similar effects with peptides and I would choose pharma grade HGH just for the sake of convenience because sometimes it gets annoying to maintain the schedule of 3 injections a day. But if I had to compare peptides to HGH from China then I would always choose the peptides as I believe that they are more effective.
  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

mikephilip (24th February 2018)

7. #5 14th May 2018 
    Thanks
    I would like to use both of them. Both help a lot for human growth. Now it's up to you which will prefer.
  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Refeal999 For This Useful Post:

brislean (14th May 2018)

9. #6 14th May 2018 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Refeal999 View Post
    I would like to use both of them. Both help a lot for human growth. Now it's up to you which will prefer.
    Did you use any of it? If yes, please let us know about the effects.