• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 27th June 2017 
    Thanks

Carrying syringe of Ipam+Modgrf for PWO

I want to use Ipam-Modgrf just right after workout, so I'll have to preload a syringe with both in home and use it at the gyms bathroom.

I read that when mixing ipam + modgrf, is a must to use it in short time since modgrf degrades quickly since its so so delicate. The question is, what would be the best way to have both preloaded in the syringe for 2 hours (time since I go out from home and finish workout) with minimal impact? I though on some insulin syringe carrying cases used to keep content cold for some hours.

What do you think?
  2. #2 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    You should be able to keep the liquids separate by leaving a 1 - 2iu bubble between them.
  3. #3 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Yeah, I read about that some time ago, but I dont get the idea how to do it for both peptides wont be mixed inside the syringe, if this is not vacuumed. Since air can enter in the syringe, wouldnt the peptides will blend together? Or do you have to care the syringe wont be inclined and be carried in a vertical position all the time?
  4. #4 28th June 2017 
    Thanks
    If the peptides would be preloaded and kept in the same syringe for only 2 hours then you will be fine without the fridge and without even leaving the air bubble between them. 2 hours shouldn't affect the potency of your peptides. Of course, you can buy the insulin cooling case if you want to be sure that they are the same potency. But don't worry about them mixing in the same syringe, it will take days not hours to affect their potency.