• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: foot injury

1. #1 26th June 2017 
    Thanks

foot injury

Hello everyone,

I need an urgent help with peptides, I have torn the ligament that supports the midfoot. And I need to heal it and successfully recover in the next 16-weeks as I have fully paid my skiing holiday and it is not refundable
    I might need a surgery and I am seeing a doctor after a couple of days. I injured myself while playing football.
    I have spoken with a doc before and he told me that it would take a minimum of 12-16 weeks to completely recover from this injury.
    I definitely don't want to waste a couple of thousands of dollars and not go on my holiday because I can't ski so I would rather experiment with peptides and see if they would speed up the healing process.
    I am wondering, what would be the best things I can take to assist with healing? BPC157, TB-500, GHRP/GHRH - what do you think about a stack like that? Is there any other peptide that is good for healing?
  2. #2 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Well, It is completely up to you but I think that it would be the best to cancel your skiing holiday. Even if it does heal in 16 weeks, you can't be sure that your feet will be ready for skiing daily and there is a huge chance to reinjure yourself again.
  3. #3 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I agree with bodybuilder, the best way would be to cancel your holiday. I think that skiing activity would probably be guaranteed that you will reinjure yourself again.

Of course, you can experiment with peptides and they would definitely help.

I recommend you to start using GHRP-2/Mod GRF right now. You should use them at least 3 times a day at 100mcg. They will increase HGH and IGF-1 levels and they are known to help with healing and recovery.

The next thing I would look into is TB-500 and BPC157, they are quite expensive to use but also quite effective. I have used both at the same time when I had a broken arm, doctor said that it will take 5 months to fully recover but with BPC and TB-500 it healed in 2 months so more than 2 times faster

Remember though, that peptides are not some miracle drug, it will still take time to heal and I still recommend you to cancel your skiing holiday.
  4. #4 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    As I already said - canceling holiday is not really an option because it is not refundable, I would simply lose a couple of thousand dollars if I cancel it, also my mates won't be okay if I simply say that I won't go. I will rather try to do every possible thing I can to heal my injury. I am not currently using GHRP/GHRH but already ordered it. So GHRP/GHRH - 3 times a day. Does it matter where I inject? Would closer to the injury be any better?

I have heard about micro-dosing BPC157 and TB-500, can you please tell me if micro-dosing is beneficial and how to do that?
  5. #5 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonath View Post
    As I already said - canceling holiday is not really an option because it is not refundable, I would simply lose a couple of thousand dollars if I cancel it, also my mates won't be okay if I simply say that I won't go. I will rather try to do every possible thing I can to heal my injury. I am not currently using GHRP/GHRH but already ordered it. So GHRP/GHRH - 3 times a day. Does it matter where I inject? Would closer to the injury be any better?

I have heard about micro-dosing BPC157 and TB-500, can you please tell me if micro-dosing is beneficial and how to do that?
    TB-500 doesn't need to be micro dosed as it's effects are systemic.

If you wish then you can microdose the BPC157 as close to the injury as possible. BPC157 should be used at least 2 times a day and micro dosing means that you draw up a dose with an insulin syringe and inject that dose with 5-10 small injections around the injured area. I haven't tried it but many many people have reported great results from it.
  6. #6 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonath View Post

Hmm, can you change to booked name on your holiday? If yes, then you could sell it to someone. Nevertheless, good luck with recovery and hope you will be able to go to your holiday.

And I think that you should see a surgeon first before you try to self-medicate with peptides, maybe you need to put screws there, not peptides...
    Last edited by bodybuilder; 26th June 2017 at 12:33 PM.
  7. #7 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Is BPC157 only effective when injected around the injured site? I know that for best results it should be micro dosed around the injury multiple times a day. But the problem is that I got fiberglass cast on my foot so I won't be able to inject anything in there. The closest spot where I would be able to inject is my calf.

Can BPC157 be used simply subQ in my belly fat just like I use other peptides? Is there some kind of systemic effect with it or only localized?
  8. #8 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I have used BPC157 a few times and have also tested if I will any difference when it's used subQ in belly fat and when I microdose it around the injured area. I found that it works, either way, it works systemically but local, frequent injections in the injured area will yield you slightly better results. Also, in all of the studies that I've read - they used BPC157 once a day. It has a pretty long half-life of 4 hours if I were you I would inject it as close as I'm able to - in your calf.
  9. #9 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I have used BPC157 a few times and have also tested if I will any difference when it's used subQ in belly fat and when I microdose it around the injured area. I found that it works, either way, it works systemically but local, frequent injections in the injured area will yield you slightly better results. Also, in all of the studies that I've read - they used BPC157 once a day. It has a pretty long half-life of 4 hours if I were you I would inject it as close as I'm able to - in your calf.
    I have also read quite a few studies and can say that none of it showed any better results from injecting locally in the injured area. OP, GHRP-2, Mod GRF1-29, BPC157, TB-500 are the peptides that will help to heal your injury tremendously.
  10. #10 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I have actually read that BPC 157 can be used sublingually and orally because it is stable in gastric juices. I don't know how much truth is in that but there are a lot of people saying that they used BPC157 orally with good results. I guess that for acute injuries, it is the best to inject it as close to the injury as possible. Oral and sublingual would be better for other diseases as it's effect would be systemic.