• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 22nd June 2017 
    Thanks

peptides from USA to EU

Has anyone ever ordered peptides from the USA to EU/UK? I am asking because I've found a really good source with good prices but they are located in the USA. Would it be problematic to get my package out of the customs after I receive it?

Thanks
  2. #2 22nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    You shouldn't have any issues, as long as, you are importing small amounts for personal use. If you order like 50 vials then I am pretty sure that customs will seize them.
  3. #3 22nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    As far as I know, peptides are schedule 4 controlled drugs and that means, that they are not allowed to be shipped. You can travel and use them though, so the only legal way to import them would be - travel to the USA, buy them and travel back... If it's small amount though, I am pretty sure that you will be fine... I have ordered peptides from the USA and received them without any problems at customs.
  4. #4 15th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roidhead View Post
    Has anyone ever ordered peptides from the USA to EU/UK? I am asking because I've found a really good source with good prices but they are located in the USA. Would it be problematic to get my package out of the customs after I receive it?

Thanks
    You have a 50/50 chance of getting it through customs. So if you are willing to gamble those are your true odds.
  5. #5 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KPB11 View Post
    You have a 50/50 chance of getting it through customs. So if you are willing to gamble those are your true odds.
    That's 100% true. I have ordered peptides from the USA to Europe twice and the first time I received my package but the second time it was seized by customs. Now, I prefer to order from EU stores because that seized package cost me quite a lot.
  6. #6 7th November 2017 
    Thanks
    if you are in the UK I would stick with a UK source? i get mine the next day no problems lets be honest USA / EUROPE Peptides are all from one source! its how good your source is selecting the best supplier what they need is updated COA reports Mass Spectrometry reports and of course a GMP facility.