• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 22nd June 2017 
    Thanks

MT2 side effects

I have been thinking about using Melanotan 2 and been researching it for the past few weeks.

There is one thing that I'm worried about and is the chance of new mole appearance... I already have quite a few moles on my chest, legs, and back. If I naturally have a lot of moles, would Melanotan make even more appear? How high is the chance of this happening?

Also, I have read about its liver toxicity, should I be worried about it?
  2. #2 22nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    Melanotan 2 is incredible peptide, you should see how dark I am after a few weeks of dosing

Yeah it does darken the moles, freckles and a few more might appear, but when you are so dark, it's pretty hard to notice them. If you naturally have a lot of moles then I recommend to stay at low doses and use it only before tanning. 250mcg before tanning would be a good starting point. The less you use, the fewer side effects you will get.
  3. #3 22nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    If you are looking for something without side effects then you should choose Melanotan instead of Melanotan 2.

It is not so strong but it has absolutely no side effects. There are many people that don't use Melanotan 2 because of the side effects, for some nausea is too unbearable but others are not okay with more moles. I usually can't stand nausea during the first few days but then it reduces. Moles or freckles was never an issue for me. I must be really lucky because I have like 5 small moles on my whole body.
  4. #4 22nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    The first time I tried Melanotan 2 I was stressing about moles as well because after about 2 months of use I noticed 6-7 new moles on my back. It was definitely the Melanotan 2 that caused them so I stopped using Melanotan 2 and after about 5 months they were completely gone.

So, you probably shouldn't be too worried about the moles and freckles as even if it does become a problem - you can simply stop using the stuff and they will go away.
  5. #5 22nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks everyone for the answers. If the moles from MT2 appear temporarily and they would go away after I stop then that shouldn't be too big of an issue. I thought that if moles appear then they are there to stay. Anyone knows about liver toxicity..? Should supplement like milk thistle be used?
  6. #6 22nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Herman View Post
    Thanks everyone for the answers. If the moles from MT2 appear temporarily and they would go away after I stop then that shouldn't be too big of an issue. I thought that if moles appear then they are there to stay. Anyone knows about liver toxicity..? Should supplement like milk thistle be used?
    I have been using Melanotan 2 on and off for a couple of years already and never thought that it affects my livers... No signs of that and also have never heard that someone uses supplements like milk thistle together with MT2, except the guys who use it on steroid cycle...
  7. #7 25th June 2017 
    Thanks
    The only effects that I have had are moles becoming darker which lessons when the daily dose is lower. I also randomly get a rash develop around my shoulders and upper chest around 20-30 minute after injecting which goes down after around 40 mins. Not sure if anyone else has experienced that?
  8. #8 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Omallec View Post
    The only effects that I have had are moles becoming darker which lessons when the daily dose is lower. I also randomly get a rash develop around my shoulders and upper chest around 20-30 minute after injecting which goes down after around 40 mins. Not sure if anyone else has experienced that?
    I have never experienced a rash after injections. Have you used Melanotan 2 before or this is the first time you use it and are getting the rash?