• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: MT2 nasal spray

1. #1 21st June 2017 
    Thanks

MT2 nasal spray

My wife is willing to try Melanotan 2 but she is scared of needles and won't even allow a medical professional to inject her something. I have seen a few reports with fairly good results where people used MT2 nasal spray instead of subQ injections.

What is the difference in effects and side effects when using the nasal spray?

Intranasal bioavailability is definitely lower then subQ but to what extent? What kind of doses should be used for nasal spray?

And I would also need some advice on how to make it.

Thanks
  2. #2 21st June 2017 
    Thanks
    You can make your own nasal spray quite easily - buy a bacteriostatic water and an empty nasal spray bottle from Amazon and obviously, an MT2 powder. I think it's shown on the nasal spray bottle - how many ml's every spray is so you can calculate the dose by that.

I have never used nasal spray but from what I've heard, you need double the dose with it as it is 2 times less effective. The effects and side effects should be exactly the same.
    Last edited by Abigail; 21st June 2017 at 11:03 AM.
  3. #3 22nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartian View Post
    My wife is willing to try Melanotan 2 but she is scared of needles and won't even allow a medical professional to inject her something. I have seen a few reports with fairly good results where people used MT2 nasal spray instead of subQ injections.

What is the difference in effects and side effects when using the nasal spray?

Intranasal bioavailability is definitely lower then subQ but to what extent? What kind of doses should be used for nasal spray?

And I would also need some advice on how to make it.

Thanks
    Check out the nasal spray thread from a couple of years ago, it has some great information. I also started with nasal but it is only roughly 50% effective.
  4. #4 22nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastal GeorgiaGuy View Post
    Check out the nasal spray thread from a couple of years ago, it has some great information. I also started with nasal but it is only roughly 50% effective.
    Think I found it, thanks, buddy. That thread has great information if anyone else is interested -

https://researchpeptides.com/3268-melanotan-2-nasal-spray-experiment.html
  5. #5 25th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I've read people having varying degrees of success with nasal sprays. It's something I'd like to try but only if I know it works. I reckon you'd need liquid with a higher viscosity to mix it with so it has a better chance of being absorbed by the nasal cavity
  6. #6 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Omallec View Post
    I've read people having varying degrees of success with nasal sprays. It's something I'd like to try but only if I know it works. I reckon you'd need liquid with a higher viscosity to mix it with so it has a better chance of being absorbed by the nasal cavity
    I am thinking of simply mixing MT2 with a bacteriostatic in an empty nasal spray bottle. Higher viscosity? Hmm, not sure about that, I think bac water should be fine. Anyway, I have already ordered a few vials of MT2, 30ml bacteriostatic water and an empty nasal spray bottle and will start my experiment soon. I will probably use it by myself for a while and if it works then give it to my wifey
  7. #7 24th July 2017 
    Thanks
    From what I read nasal seems to be a waste of money.
  8. #8 25th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Camille View Post
    It is a waste but not a complete waste of money. Nasal sprays are about 50% less effective than injections but you can still achieve the results you want with them.
  9. #9 25th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Camille View Post
    You have been reading wrong, my wife is using a nasal spray for 3 weeks and has achieved great tan already, I will post pictures later if she agrees. Nasal sprays are working but you need to use double the dose. She uses it several times a day and sunbathes 2-3 times a week.
  10. #10 25th July 2017 
    Thanks
    You have been reading wrong, my wife is using a nasal spray for 3 weeks and has achieved great tan already, I will post pictures later if she agrees. Nasal sprays are working but you need to use double the dose. She uses it several times a day and sunbathes 2-3 times a week.
    That's great, I might introduce me new GF to Melanotan 2 as well because she is really fair skinned and it would look really weird if I offered her injections because we have been together for only a couple of months.
  11. #11 29th August 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi- thanks for this info I'm thinking of trying this method myself. Could you message me the supplier you used please ? Cheers!