• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 21st June 2017 
    Thanks

Ostarine, S4, Cardarine cycle

hello everyone

I have been training for about 3 years but haven't really used any steroids, just sarms. During these 3 years, I have gained about 20kg of lean muscle mass. Now, I feel like I am not making enough progress and it seems like I have hit a plateau.

I don't want to do a steroid cycle because mostly I'm scared of the side effects and also because they are illegal. I have been reading about SARM's and would like to do a cycle of MK-2866, S4 and Cardarine. I will be eating slightly under maintenance on this cycle, and the goal is fat loss while keeping or gaining muscle. The protocol would look like this:

8 weeks of
    Ostarine 20mg/day
    S4 30mg/day
    Cardarine 5mg/day

Would this be a good stack for my goal - fat loss + muscle maintenance or gain?

And do I need to do a PCT after this cycle?
  2. #2 21st June 2017 
    Thanks
    The doses seem pretty low to get the most benefits. The typical dose for Ostarine is 25mg/day and for Andarine - 50mg/day and also, you won't feel any difference from Cardarine at 5mg/day, you should increase it to 20mg/day. Don't use SARM's at the doses you mentioned because you will simply be wasting your time and money.

And some kind of mini PCT will be required because Andarine and Ostarine are suppressive.

Btw, what are your stats?
  3. #3 21st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Are you aware of the vision side effects associated with S-4 (Andarine)? I have not used it and won't use it because of that reason. Vision is one of the most important things in life and anything that messes with it is not worth it in my opinion. There are a lot of good things without so harsh side effects. They say that vision side effects are only when you use it but you can't be sure if some long term side effect won't show after years.