• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 20th June 2017 
    Thanks

ordering peptides in hot weather

It is very hot in my area and I think that if I order peptides now then they would be ruined by the time I receive them because of the heat. Any suggestions? Maybe I should ask my seller to ship them together with an ice packet but I don't think that post office would allow shipping ice. What about dry ice? Any thoughts? My source ships from the same country where I am located but it usually takes 2 days for my peptides to arrive. Or should I wait till it gets cooler outside? Next time, when the winter comes, I will buy peptides for a whole year and simply store them in the freezer.
  2. #2 20th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I have heard about suppliers who ship peptides in ice packets or packed with dry ice. In my area though, there are no sellers that ship peptide this way because it's not so hot in here but I believe that in hot areas you can talk with your supplier and ask how he ships the package, in fact, they should ship their packages packed in ice because by the time you receive it might be worthless already.
  3. #3 20th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Talk with your supplier to see what delivery options he can offer to you. It would probably be the best to order peptides during the months when it's not so hot outside because heat and sunlight can damage peptides.
  4. #4 20th June 2017 
    Thanks
    If your seller is located in the same country then I'm pretty sure that he have thought about shipping in hot weather because he would lose a lot of customers if he didn't do that. Simply ask him before ordering.