• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 15th June 2017 
    Thanks

My first HGH cycle

Hi everyone I have you bought a few kits of HGH and they should arrive in a few days.

I am looking for help with my first cycle of HGH. What do I need to mix it with? Bacteriostatic or sterile water? Also what kind of syringes do I need to order?

Also, how long it is good for after mixing?

I know that mixed needs to be stored in the fridge, what about unmixed HGH?

I also don't have any idea how much do I need, my goals are fat loss, muscle gains, anti-aging, skin improvements.

What is the best time to take it? And is it true that it needs to be taken on empty stomach and can't eat anything half an hour after injection?

Thanks in advance for any help.
  2. #2 15th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Hey and welcome to the forums.

Have you done any research on HGH before buying it? It is weird because people usually read everything before buying something so expensive. I can't really help you because I haven't used HGH, let's hope that someone more experienced with HGH will give answers to your questions.
  3. #3 15th June 2017 
    Thanks
    It is recommended to use bacteriostatic water but you can use sterile water as well if you use your vial in 24 hours. If it's mixed with bac water and stored in the fridge then it's good for about 30 days but if the sterile water was used than 24 hrs.

You need to buy insulin syringes.

It is the best to store your unmixed HGH kit in the fridge as well.

Start with a low dose of 1iu and gradually increase it, 5iu's are a good dose for fat loss, anti-aging and some muscle growth. By increasing the dose gradually you will avoid side effects like headaches and water retention to some extent.

There are many various protocols on when to take it - before bed, in the morning, 2 injections per day etc. But I recommend you to inject it before bed at first and when you increase the dose to 4iu's then start to split the dose - 2iu's in the morning and 2iu's before bed.

How many kits you've bought and how long you are going to use it?
  4. #4 15th June 2017 
    Thanks
    How many kits have you ordered? If you want to get the most out of your HGH course then you need to run it for long, at least 6 months. You can run it for about 3 months as well but you won't get the maximum benefits.
  5. #5 15th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    How many kits have you ordered? If you want to get the most out of your HGH course then you need to run it for long, at least 6 months. You can run it for about 3 months as well but you won't get the maximum benefits.
    I will have 2 kits in a few days and each kit contains 100iu.

I think I will start with a 1iu dose and slowly increase it.

First week - 1iu/day
    2nd week - 2iu/day
    3rd week - 3iu/day
    4th week - 4iu/day
    5th week - 5iu/day

after 5th week keep running at 5iu's for a few more months. I calculated and with 2 kits it will be enough for 2 months, I will order 2-3 more kits soon.

Does this protocol look okay?

Also, can someone tell me about side effects I'd get from this kind of dose?
  6. #6 15th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Yes, it looks good.

Side effects are - occasional headaches and water retention in the beginning (but you would avoid them by gradually increasing the dose) other side effects are CTS (pain in wrists), joint ache.
  7. #7 15th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    I have ordered 2 kits but I will order more soon, thinking of running HGH at least 4-5 months would this be enough to get good effects?

I forgot to tell my stats:
    Weight: 91kg
    Height: 182cm

Another question - how much bacteriostatic water should I add to 10iu HGH vial? And how do I know how much to draw, are IU's marked on the insulin syringes?
  8. #8 15th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    I have ordered 2 kits but I will order more soon, thinking of running HGH at least 4-5 months would this be enough to get good effects?

Another question - how much bacteriostatic water should I add to 10iu HGH vial? And how do I know how much to draw, are IU's marked on the insulin syringes?

IU's are not marked on all types of insulin syringes, I recommend you to buy the ones that look like this:
    F130855~wl.jpg

In that insulin syringe are 100units or 1ml.

Mix your 10iu HGH vial with 1ml of bacteriostatic water and when you want to draw let's say 2iu dose then draw out to the number 20, if you want 5iu's=number 50 etc.

I forgot to ask - what is your HGH brand? Because if you use some high-end pharmacy grade HGH then you will need smaller dose compared to some Generic China HGH,
  9. #9 15th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Thank you very much, my HGH brand is Jintropin, is that any good?
  10. #10 15th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Thank you very much, my HGH brand is Jintropin, is that any good?
    Jintropin is a good brand but are you confident that the one you got is real because there are a ton of fakes on the market.
  11. #11 15th June 2017 
    Thanks
    What is your previous experience with performance enhancing drugs? HGH is pretty advanced drug and for bodybuilding, effects should be used only when the maximum has been achieved by using steroids or SARM's. Honestly, HGH is a pretty poor muscle builder and you might be disappointed after you finish your course.

I think you should have started with growth hormone secretagogue peptides, as they are way cheaper, much less frequently counterfeited and provide very similar effects to synthetic GH.
    Last edited by beastieboy; 15th June 2017 at 10:25 AM.
  12. #12 15th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beastieboy View Post
    What is your previous experience with performance enhancing drugs? HGH is pretty advanced drug and for bodybuilding, effects should be used only when the maximum has been achieved by using steroids or SARM's. Honestly, HGH is a pretty poor muscle builder and you might be disappointed after you finish your course.

I think you should have started with growth hormone secretagogue peptides, as they are way cheaper, much less frequently counterfeited and provide very similar effects to synthetic GH.
    I don't have any experience with steroids or peptides. I have used Ostarine and MK-677 a few months ago and had pretty good results. Decided to try out HGH because I know a few guys at my gym that are using it and have incredible results. They even look younger and happier than before, that's why I want to try it so bad.
  13. #13 15th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't have any experience with steroids or peptides. I have used Ostarine and MK-677 a few months ago and had pretty good results. Decided to try out HGH because I know a few guys at my gym that are using it and have incredible results. They even look younger and happier than before, that's why I want to try it so bad.
    I think you should have done some kind of steroid cycle first because as I already said, you will feel disappointed after you finish your HGH cycle, because the maximum lean body mass you will gain from HGH in 6 months is about 2-3kg but from a basic testosterone cycle you could gain a lot more and if your PCT is good then you wouldn't have any problems to keep the gains.

HGH is a great drug when you have been cycling steroids for years and finally hit a plateau, but I don't think that someone who is inexperienced with PED's should run it. Exactly the same effects can be achieved with peptides or even MK-677 that orally bioavailable growth hormone secretagogue.
  14. #14 15th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I was hoping to gain at least 1kg per month from HGH. So you are saying that it's not possible? What do you suggest me to do then?
  15. #15 15th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I was hoping to gain at least 1kg per month from HGH. So you are saying that it's not possible? What do you suggest me to do then?
    Use the 2 kits you have bought and see what results you get. If you are not satisfied then don't buy more, instead - switch to GHRP/GHRH peptides and think about adding steroids or SARM's. Honestly, you are one of a few guys that decide to use HGH before ever using steroids and that's unusual. You have probably heard a lot of myths about GH - that it the best bodybuilding drug etc but in reality, it's not.
    Or if you want to keep using HGH then you need to combine it with steroids but that could be too much for a beginner like you.
  16. #16 15th June 2017 
    Thanks
    What steroid do you suggest for a beginner?

Also, is there something that I should definitely avoid while using HGH. I mean any foods, OTC medications, vitamins that would weaken the effect of growth hormone? What about carbs/fats after HGH injection, are they ok?

I am sorry for all the questions, I should have researched HGH properly before buying it but better late than never.
    Last edited by Xenon; 15th June 2017 at 11:33 AM.
  17. #17 15th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Steroid for a beginner - testosterone enanthate for 12-14 weeks. You can use dbol for the first 4 weeks to kick start your cycle because of testosterone "kicks in" after only about 5 weeks.

I can't really think of anything that should be avoided while using HGH. You can eat right after injection, food will not blunt synthetic HGH release. The only time you shouldn't eat anything after HGH injection is when you inject it before fasted cardio to accelerate fat loss.

It is okay that you are trying to learn and ask questions, that's why forums are made