• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th June 2017 
    Thanks

traveling with peptides

Has anyone been traveling with peptides? I am going on a 7-day long holiday and thinking if I should take peptides with me or stay safe and leave them at home? I will be traveling together with my kid and wife so don't really want any issues at the airport. Would they confiscate my peptides or not? Maybe I should take off the labels from the vial, but not really sure what would be better - travel with reconstituted peptides or when they are in powder form in a vial?
  2. #2 14th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I have traveled abroad with a few peptide vials and didn't have any problem but laws might be different in your country and if you want to stay 100% safe then it's the best to leave them at home.
  3. #3 14th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I travel abroad 2 times a year and for a few years already, always take a vial of Melanotan 2 with me. NEVER had an issue at the airport. I think it's better if you put it in your checked baggage. I'm pretty sure that you will be fine, they won't even bother if you have a few small peptide vials.

Also, don't remove the labels, I think it's better that they stay on, because it looks more suspicious when it's without vial.
  4. #4 21st June 2017 
    Thanks
    I travel quite frequently and always take my GHRP/GHRH peptides with me. Never had a single problem. I don't take insulin syringes with me though - you might have a problem with them as they are considered as sharps and you would need a special container with them. They won't care about a few tiny vials of peptides.. I have even traveled with 30ml steroid vial without problems.
  5. #5 22nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks to all for the answers. Did you guys try to disguise or hide it somehow? And did you leave the labels on or removed them?