• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 13th June 2017 
    Thanks

MK-677 vs peptides

Which one would you prefer - MK-677 or GHRP+GHRH? Which one of them would give higher growth hormone levels?

I am not really sure on which one is stronger - peptides or MK-677 but I can say for sure that MK-677 is much easier and less unpleasant than peptides because 3 injections every day is a pain in the arse.

Thanks in advance!
  2. #2 13th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Well, if you are looking for growth hormones body building effects then I think that peptides would be more useful because they give you higher growth hormone release.

MK-677 is definitely more convenient to use and it's also pretty good for a reasonable growth hormone increase.

With peptides you can choose how high growth hormone levels you want but with MK-677 you can't really, you can use either a small dose or an avarage dose, but if you use more then you will only get more unwanted side effects, growth hormone pulses won't increase.
  3. #3 13th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Is MK-677 even working or it's another scam drug? I have always thought that if you want to increase your growth hormone levels then you have to inject something because peptides are too fragile to survive oral administration route.
  4. #4 13th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman View Post
    Is MK-677 even working or it's another scam drug? I have always thought that if you want to increase your growth hormone levels then you have to inject something because peptides are too fragile to survive oral administration route.
    MK-677 is orally active Growth hormone secretagogue and it's definitely working, look it up on Google, there have been many studies done on it and you can also find many blood test results from members on different forums. No doubt that it's legit.

I haven't used it by myself but would like to try because I would like to try what kind of effects I'd get from increased growth hormone levels butI don't really want to become a walking pin cushion by using peptides but MK-677 seems like a good alternative to peptides and doesn't need to be injected. I'm also not even looking on synthetic HGH because it is too much faked and expensive, there are better things to spend 1000$ a month then some miracle drug in my opinion...
  5. #5 13th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I've used both and I would prefer peptides simply because they are more effective and I don't have any problem with injecting several times a day. But to answer your question I must first ask you what are your goals? What you want out of your peptide or mk-677 cycle?
  6. #6 13th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    I've used both and I would prefer peptides simply because they are more effective and I don't have any problem with injecting several times a day. But to answer your question I must first ask you what are your goals? What you want out of your peptide or mk-677 cycle?

My goal is to lose a couple of body fat % and sleep well-being benefits. I am currently on Ostarine and I'm getting pretty nice gains on it but I am thinking what should I do next after I finish my Ostarine cycle. I will probably do a cutting cycle and would like to try MK-677 on it.
  7. #7 13th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey27 View Post
    My goal is to lose a couple of body fat % and sleep well-being benefits. I am currently on Ostarine and I'm getting pretty nice gains on it but I am thinking what should I do next after I finish my Ostarine cycle. I will probably do a cutting cycle and would like to try MK-677 on it.

MK-677 can be a good addition to a cutting cycle as it will help to burn fat but the problem with it is that it increases your appetite so it might be hard to control yourself while constantly feeling hungry and eating above maintenance. Ipamorelin + Mod GRF would be more beneficial in my opinion because it won't affect your appetite and if you do fasted cardio after peptide injection you will be impressed by the results you get!

When I first started using peptides it felt weird in the beginning as well, I felt like a junkie that has to do his fix lol, but now it feels almost the same as drinking the protein shake after my workout. Peptides are definitely better then MK-677 for fat loss, you can start by dosing twice a day and I think you will get nice results.
  8. #8 13th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I have used MK-677 while trying to cut up and it wasn't my best cutting cycle because I found myself constantly cheating due to the appetite increase. It wasn't easy for me to control it. If you decide to use it then you certainly need some kind of appetite suppressant or you will fail.
  9. #9 13th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    I have used MK-677 while trying to cut up and it wasn't my best cutting cycle because I found myself constantly cheating due to the appetite increase. It wasn't easy for me to control it. If you decide to use it then you certainly need some kind of appetite suppressant or you will fail.
    What are some good appetite suppressants? I know Ephedrine and caffeine but don't really like the effect of those. I feel nervous and shaky on them.
  10. #10 13th June 2017 
    Thanks
    What are some good appetite suppressants? I know Ephedrine and caffeine but don't really like the effect of those. I feel nervous and shaky on them.
    Phentermine, sibutramine. I don't have any experience with them but from what I've read, they are even "stronger" than Ephedrine and you will feel even worse on them.
    The ephedrine and lots of green tea are probably the best options but it would be easier to take Ipamorelin+MOD in my opinion, they cost pretty much the same, the only difference is that Ipamorelin needs to be injected.