• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 7th June 2017 
    Thanks

Igf-1 lr3 + hgh frag

My question is: how best to combine the use of IGF-1 LR3 with HGH FRAG? I thought of using the IGF-1 50MCG in the morning and 5-MCG post-workout and the HGH FRAG 500MCG pre-workout. Is it a good fractionation protocol for fat burning and muscle density? Thanks
  2. #2 8th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Well, the best time to use HGH frag is probably before fasted cardio in the morning but before the workout would be fine as well.

I would take the IGF-1 LR3 in the morning and pre-workout because it gives you crazy pumps during the workout.

The doses seem good, have you used them before or this is going to be your first course? How long are you going to run this?
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jass For This Useful Post:

csaugo (8th June 2017)

4. #3 8th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I have tried HGH Frag in many different ways and found that the best time to take it is about 40 minutes before cardio.

HGH Frag releases fatty acids from fat tissue into the blood, to make Frag the most effective you must burn these fatty acids because if you don't then they will be restored back into your fat cells.

I found that 500mcg was the most effective for me. I am not sure how Frag combines with IGF-1 LR3 because I have never used IGF but hopefully someone who has used them together will give you his insight
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mediaffi For This Useful Post:

csaugo (8th June 2017)

6. #4 8th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I agree that it's the best to use your IGF-1 LR3 pre workout not post. Everything else looks fine, if you have never used IGF-1 before then I suggest you start with a lower dose, perhaps 25mcg twice a day and if you think that you can handle more then increase it to 50mcg twice a day.

As member above said, it is the best to use your HGH Frag before cardio. I believe that longer, steadier cardio would be more beneficial than HIIT.
  7. The Following User Says Thank You to zholtok For This Useful Post:

csaugo (8th June 2017)

8. #5 8th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I have tried a few different protocols for IGF-1LR3 - before the workout, after the workout, various doses, every day/only workout days. I can say that I got the best benefits from 50mcg dose subQ before the workout. I was using it on only training days, so 4-5 days a week. It is more cost effective in my opinion than using it every day.

You can use IGF together with HGH frag without any problems, they stack well together, and take your HGH Frag prior to cardio or prior to workout.
  9. The Following User Says Thank You to captainamerica For This Useful Post:

csaugo (8th June 2017)

10. #6 8th June 2017 
    Thanks
    It will be my first experience with peptides. I plan on using it for a period of at least 8 weeks in conjunction with a 300mg prop test per week.
  11. #7 8th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Cool, I usually do aerobic fasting for an hour a day, just walking, not running. I think it is better to include HGH FRAG before Fast Aerobic and the pre-workout IGF.
  12. #8 9th June 2017 
    Thanks
    yeah, inject your hgh frag about 30-40 minutes before your fasted cardio and IGF-1 LR3 pre workout. I am sure that you will see very nice results from IGF-1LR3 + test prop. Also, remember that there are a lot of fakes in the market so read reviews about sources before you order.
  13. The Following User Says Thank You to captainamerica For This Useful Post:

csaugo (9th June 2017)

14. #9 9th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by csaugo View Post
    It will be my first experience with peptides. I plan on using it for a period of at least 8 weeks in conjunction with a 300mg prop test per week.
    Hmm, I think that it would be better if you start with a basic GHRP/GHRH stack as your first experience. IGF-1LR3 is a bit more advanced peptide. GHRP/GHRH will increase your HGH and IGF-1 levels and you can run them indefinitely. Also, I think that GHRP/GHRH are better peptides then HGH frag for fat burning and are good muscle builders as well if you use them together with AAS for long enough time.
  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Edz For This Useful Post:

csaugo (9th June 2017)

16. #10 9th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I recommend you to use your IGF-1 LR3 only on workout days or if you are going to use it every day then cycle it - 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off to prevent any downregulation of IGF receptors. HGH Frag you can use every day but I think you will benefit only if you use it before cardio as it doesn't burn fat on its own, it simply releases FFA's from you fat cells making it easier for you to burn them by doing slow, steady cardio. But if you don't burn them then they get restored back in your fat cells.

When I tried HGH frag, I could almost feel how the FFA were released into my blood stream because my whole body felt a bit bloated for a couple of hours after injection.
    Last edited by gstpierre11; 9th June 2017 at 07:35 AM.
  17. #11 9th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gstpierre11 View Post
    I recommend you to use your IGF-1 LR3 only on workout days or if you are going to use it every day then cycle it - 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off to prevent any downregulation of IGF receptors. HGH Frag you can use every day but I think you will benefit only if you use it before cardio as it doesn't burn fat on its own, it simply releases FFA's from you fat cells making it easier for you to burn them by doing slow, steady cardio. But if you don't burn them then they get restored back in your fat cells.

When I tried HGH frag, I could almost feel how the FFA were released into my blood stream because my whole body felt a bit bloated for a couple of hours after injection.
    Yep, you are right. IGF-1 needs to be cycled and the general consensus is 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. I have used it for longer and it still worked even after 4 weeks, but I was injecting it only on workout days - 4 times a week. If you dose 100mcg every day then down regulation of receptors will happen and your progress will stop after a while.
  18. #12 9th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I haven't used IGF-1 but I have read a lot about the best ways to use it because I am interested in this peptide. Everyone says that it is the best to take some time off after 30 days, some say that 2 weeks off time is enough but others say to wait at least another 30 days. You will probably have to use it and see what gives you better effects.

When you plan to start? I would love to see what kind of results you get from this.
  19. #13 9th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    yeah, inject your hgh frag about 30-40 minutes before your fasted cardio and IGF-1 LR3 pre workout. I am sure that you will see very nice results from IGF-1LR3 + test prop. Also, remember that there are a lot of fakes in the market so read reviews about sources before you order.
    Yes, I know there are not very reliable sources. I am currently buying my peptides from USAPEP for recommendations from nearby athletes. By any chance, could you tell me if it's really a reliable lab in general?
  20. #14 9th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maclean View Post
    I haven't used IGF-1 but I have read a lot about the best ways to use it because I am interested in this peptide. Everyone says that it is the best to take some time off after 30 days, some say that 2 weeks off time is enough but others say to wait at least another 30 days. You will probably have to use it and see what gives you better effects.

When you plan to start? I would love to see what kind of results you get from this.
    I intend to start my cycle this next Monday. I will use IGF-1 only on training days that will be 5 in the week. HGH FRAG I use every day before my aerobic fast, and the testosterone propionate 100mg EOD. I already have all the products at home just waiting for D-Day to start the cycle. If you are interested I can report my results here in the forum on this same topic.
  21. #15 9th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    Hmm, I think that it would be better if you start with a basic GHRP/GHRH stack as your first experience. IGF-1LR3 is a bit more advanced peptide. GHRP/GHRH will increase your HGH and IGF-1 levels and you can run them indefinitely. Also, I think that GHRP/GHRH are better peptides then HGH frag for fat burning and are good muscle builders as well if you use them together with AAS for long enough time.
    I've thought about it too, but since I'm with IGF-1 I'm going to use it right away. What do you think of in the 4 week off of IGF-1 I use GHRP / GHRH? Is it a good strategy?
  22. #16 12th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I've thought about it too, but since I'm with IGF-1 I'm going to use it right away. What do you think of in the 4 week off of IGF-1 I use GHRP / GHRH? Is it a good strategy?
    Yes, that sounds way better, your IGF receptors won't desensitize by doing this and you will keep getting increased GH/IGF-1 benefits even when you stop using your IGF-1'.
  23. #17 12th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I intend to start my cycle this next Monday. I will use IGF-1 only on training days that will be 5 in the week. HGH FRAG I use every day before my aerobic fast, and the testosterone propionate 100mg EOD. I already have all the products at home just waiting for D-Day to start the cycle. If you are interested I can report my results here in the forum on this same topic.
    That would be great, dude, I might run a similar cycle in the future that's why I am interested in your results, some before/after pics would be really helpful as well. I have used a few peptides but never tried them together with steroids, the results you get should be amazing.