• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: HGH newbie

1. #1 6th June 2017 
    Thanks

HGH newbie

Hi, I am 27 years old, 94kg, 180cm, 11% bodyfat.

I've been using steroids for several years and think that I'm finally ready to try out HGH. I have been reading a lot about it recently and think that I'm pretty much ready. But still got a couple of questions about doses... What would be a good starting dose for someone that has never used HGH before?
    I have found a source who sells HGH in 10x10iu kits, are they any good?
  2. #2 6th June 2017 
    Thanks
    We can't tell you if your HGH is good by knowing that they come in 100iu kits as most of the HGH are being sold in those kits. What brand is it? Also, are you gonna buy just one kit?

The dose will depend on your goals... But definitely, start with a low 1-2iu dose and gradually increase it, by doing so you will reduce side effects like headaches and water retention.
  3. #3 6th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    We can't tell you if your HGH is good by knowing that they come in 100iu kits as most of the HGH are being sold in those kits. What brand is it? Also, are you gonna buy just one kit?

The dose will depend on your goals... But definitely, start with a low 1-2iu dose and gradually increase it, by doing so you will reduce side effects like headaches and water retention.
    My goal is to gain more muscle, my HGHbrand is Riptropin
  4. #4 6th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Geras View Post
    My goal is to gain more muscle, my HGHbrand is Riptropin
    Dude, honestly, HGH on its own is a pretty poor muscle builder, you would gain far more by using steroids and those gains would be much cheaper as well.

If you want to gain muscles, then use it together with steroids and keep using throughout PCT, if you can afford to then run HGH forever. An effective dose to gain muscle mass is either 5iu/day or 10iu every other day, I have read that EOD works better. You must run it at this dose for atleast 5 months because it takes time to get the most out of your course.
  5. #5 6th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    Dude, honestly, HGH on its own is a pretty poor muscle builder, you would gain far more by using steroids and those gains would be much cheaper as well.

If you want to gain muscles, then use it together with steroids and keep using throughout PCT, if you can afford to then run HGH forever. An effective dose to gain muscle mass is either 5iu/day or 10iu every other day, I have read that EOD works better. You must run it at this dose for at least 5 months because it takes the time to get the most out of your course.
    5 months? That means I need 750iu to run it @ 5iu/day dose. Damn it's getting too expensive, I thought that I will be able to get solid results from a 2-3 month cycle and 2 100iu kits would be enough. Well, ok I will probably save the money and leave the HGH for the time when I will be working a better paid job.

Also, I am seeing other bodybuilding peptides on this forum like GHRP, Ipamorelin? From what I understand they are similar to HGH but cheaper? How could you compare the results from peptides vs HGH?
  6. #6 6th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Geras View Post
    Also, I am seeing other bodybuilding peptides on this forum like GHRP, Ipamorelin? From what I understand they are similar to HGH but cheaper? How could you compare the results from peptides vs HGH?
    You have come to the right place, this forum is full of information about peptides. Start by reading these threads, you will be able to better understand how these peptides work and what they can do. You can achieve very similar results from peptides compared to HGH.

https://researchpeptides.com/blogs/effectiveness-ghrh-cjc-1293-cjc-1295-dac-mod-grf-1-29-a-51
    https://researchpeptides.com/blogs/bodybuilding-guide-section-2-ghrp-ghrh-27

and also, take a look at Peptide profile section.