• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: HGH for injury

1. #1 6th June 2017 
    Thanks

HGH for injury

Are there many people in here that use HGH? If there are then most probably use it for its bodybuilding effects. I went to the physician after I dislocated my shoulder and he injected HGH right into the shoulder.

Now, I have bought some growth hormone because of that. I think that HGH will be good for speeding up healing and recovery. I have read that it also helps with fat loss and boost libido.

What is the recommended dose for healing and fat burning purposes? I am using just 1ui per day at the moment but can increase it, if I have to.
  2. #2 6th June 2017 
    Thanks
    You won't see it's fat burning effects from using just 1iu per day but it would probably aid in healing and anti-aging. A good fat burning dose starts from 3-4iu. Are you injecting HGH right in the injured joint? It would be really helpful if you inject in your shoulder. I think you should increase your dose a bit - to 2 injections per day of 1iu. Or even more, if you are looking for fat loss.
  3. #3 6th June 2017 
    Thanks
    How old are you? If you are still in your 20's then I don't see a point of injecting 1iu because your body naturally produces more and by injecting exogenous HGH you could suppress your natural production. You should increase your dose dude, 1iu would be beneficial for a 60-year-old but if you are younger then up it to 2-3 iu.

Also, take a look at GHRP/GHRH stack. It increases your HGH levels and is way cheaper.
  4. #4 6th June 2017 
    Thanks
    The doctor injected HGH right into your shoulder? I didn't know HGH had localized healing properties.
  5. #5 6th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Headhunter View Post
    The doctor injected HGH right into your shoulder? I didn't know HGH had localized healing properties.
    No, he injected it Intra-articularly in the joint, you can find more information about this type of injection if you search for Intra-Articular Growth Hormone injection. It's an injection of HGH in the injured joint to aid in healing.

I am simply injecting it IM in my shoulder, I am not experienced enough to do myself an intra-articular injection.
    Last edited by IronHammer; 6th June 2017 at 07:37 AM.
  6. #6 6th June 2017 
    Thanks
    You need at least 2-4iu's for healing and fat burning effects. And you must use it at this dose for at least 3+ months. If you can't afford to run it for at least 3 months then it would be better to use GHRP/GHRH peptide combo for longer. As it's much cheaper than HGH and very effective as well.

1iu won't do much. But don't inject 4iu's right away. Gradually work your way up to that dose because by doing that you will prevent side effects by bloating, CTS, headache. I believe that you can achieve really nice weight loss as well but you must have your diet and training in check.
  7. #7 6th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    You need at least 2-4iu's for healing and fat burning effects. And you must use it at this dose for at least 3+ months. If you can't afford to run it for at least 3 months then it would be better to use GHRP/GHRH peptide combo for longer. As it's much cheaper than HGH and very effective as well.

1iu won't do much. But don't inject 4iu's right away. Gradually work your way up to that dose because by doing that you will prevent side effects by bloating, CTS, headache. I believe that you can achieve really nice weight loss as well but you must have your diet and training in check.
    I don't think that I will be able to afford to use 4iu's per day. I bought some HGH pens and they were expensive as hell. Maybe I should try some kind of chinese brand? Or is it too risky?
  8. #8 6th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I recommend you to get some natural supplements, they are really helpful for joints.

Get some:

MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
    Chondroitin+Glucosamine
    Fish oils
    Cissus Quadrangularis

These are amazing for joints.

If you are not able to run HGH at a dose that would be beneficial for healing for long enough then I recommend you to switch to GHRP/GHRH peptides, BPC157 is also amazing for healing. GHRP/GHRH+BPC would be even more than HGH in my opinion and also a bit cheaper.
  9. #9 6th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't suggest you to try to find cheaper, lower quality HGH. In my opinion, the only real HGH is clinical grade HGH - the one you are using right now. All these generic and Chinese brands are under dosed most of the time and they are faked a lot as well. Many say that there are 70% fakes in the market so it's quite impossible to get a good HGH that's cheaper than clinical grade stuff.
    There are many people that use HGH because it can do amazing things. But not all people can afford it. There are a lot cheaper alternatives if you are looking for fat loss, HGH is too expensive fat burned in my opinion. And if you are looking for growth hormones healing effects - there are a lot cheaper alternatives that increase growth hormone levels as well - GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Ipamorelin, Mod GRF, CJC1295, MK-677.

Usually, GHRP (GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Mod GRF) is stacked together with GHRH (Mod GRF, CJC1295), they release and amplify your own growth hormone, but when you are using synthetic HGH you simply inject artificial HGH in your body.

The only downside in my opinion from using GHRP/GHRH peptides is that they need to be injected several times a day for the best results. Because they stimulate the pituitary gland to release a spike of growth hormone and it's active in your body only for about 3 hours. While, synthetic HGH acts in your body for much longer - approximately 12 hours.

MK-677 is another option - it's usually in a liquid or tablet form and needs to be taken only once or twice a day. But it is far weaker then GHRP/GHRH stack so I don't know how good it will be in healing.
    Last edited by beastieboy; 6th June 2017 at 08:02 AM.
  10. #10 6th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Personally, I know a guy who healed his tendonitis just by using Ipamorelin+Mod GRF1-29. It took about 3-4 months but it was way cheaper than HGH.
  11. #11 6th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beastieboy View Post
    I don't suggest you to try to find cheaper, lower quality HGH. In my opinion, the only real HGH is clinical grade HGH - the one you are using right now. All these generic and Chinese brands are under dosed most of the time and they are faked a lot as well. Many say that there are 70% fakes in the market so it's quite impossible to get a good HGH that's cheaper than clinical grade stuff.
    I totally agree with you, most HGH nowadays is either HCG or some kind of peptide that gives a similar effect, like GHRP or GHRH. Or even if it's real then probably underdosed.