• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Peg-mgf

1. #1 5th June 2017 
    Thanks

Peg-mgf

I am pretty experienced with peptides but this is the first time I am using PEG-MGF. I am using it solo.

My protocol is - 100mcg post workout, IM in the muscle I trained.

Today was the day one. I have used IGF-1 before and didn't expect that PEG-MGF will give me similar pumped up feeling. I did my first injection today and could definitely feel it. The muscles where I injected it feel round and full.

I will update this thread.
  2. #2 5th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I have always thought that PEG-MGF needs to be used on non-training days. I have read a few logs where people use IGF or MGF on training days and PEG on non-training days. I haven't used it so I'm not sure though. But if I remember correctly PEG-MGF has a long half-life and its effect is systemic, not local due to that. It's used in non-training days because it will help to recover the damaged muscles.
  3. #3 5th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I have used it both ways - with IGF-1 on training days, PEG in non-training days and only PEG-MGF on training days. If you stack it with IGF then yes it is the best to use PEG on non-training days because PEG and IGF work in synergy and if you dose them in the same day - the effectiveness of PEG-MGF will simply be wasted as IGF will blunt it's effects. But if you use PEG solo then I don't think there is much difference if you use it on or off days.
  4. #4 5th June 2017 
    Thanks
    There are lots of various methods of using and dosing peptides. The best protocol for anyone will probably the one you find by time and experience.
    From what I've read - MGF is better then Pegylated MGF because it simply has a longer half life but it's also much weaker than standard MGF because Pegylation reduces the potency of MGF.
  5. #5 8th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I am using Peg-MGF 200mcg bilaterally in the muscle trained after the workout and can definitely see that the trained muscles look and feel fuller. I don't think that these are muscle gains because it's too soon to gain anything, but who knows.