• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks

Switched from peptides to MK-677

I have been using GHRP/GHRH peptides for quite some time and love the results. The effects I've noticed are better sleep, feeling of well-being, fat loss, skin improvement. I decided to try out MK-677 because as it's a growth hormone secretagogue as well I thought that I would get similar benefits, and it's way easier to dose it because of the long half-life. Injecting 3x times a day is a pain in the ass. So I tried MK-677 yesterday before bed but couldn't fall asleep after that. It felt like my BP increased. I am not sure if my body simply has to get used to it because I found it pretty annoying. I will probably dose in the morning or midday from now on because the time of the day shouldn't make a difference as it has a long half life of 24hrs. Do GH pulses get weaker after about 8 hours? If yes then it would probably be better to dose before the bed.
  2. #2 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    Today I was feeling great and the day was really productive, I did twice as much as I usually do, at work and at the university.

With peptides, I was noticing a warm feeling after injections. I feel the same with MK-677 but not after I dose but randomly during the day. I am thinking, is it possible that I feel why my body release growth hormone? Does anyone else experience this, or maybe have some explanation for it? But on the other side, why I didn't feel like this when I was in my teenage years and my GH levels were sky high?

I also did get a slightly more hungry during the day which I didn't while using peptides. I'm also a bit sick and haven't been into the gym for the past few days but feel pumped anyway. I will hit the gym soon and can't wait to see how my strength changes on this stuff.
  3. #3 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    Did you experience any headache?

I had a similar issue with sleeplessness during the first week but then it went away. Also experienced some bad headache during the first few days. You can use it in the morning or during the day for the first week, you will be able to sleep at night without problems by doing this.
  4. #4 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KP6 View Post
    Did you experience any headache?

I had a similar issue with sleeplessness during the first week but then it went away. Also experienced some bad headache during the first few days. You can use it in the morning or during the day for the first week, you will be able to sleep at night without problems by doing this.
    Nope, I didn't. Yesterday I took a 25mg dose and reduced it to 15mg today. I think I simply took too much as my first dose, let's see how I handle 15mg. Will update this thread
  5. #5 5th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I have been using 15mg/day for 4 days already. My sleep is slowly getting better but it's still a bit difficult to fall asleep. I was working on Saturday and spent the time with family on Sunday. The productivity at work was amazing and it seems like my mood is getting better every day. I haven't noticed any muscle/strength or weight gain. But I am eating much more because of the increased appetite. Positive thing is that I haven't gained any fat. I will probably up my dose to 20mg in a few days.
  6. #6 13th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I have been using 15mg of MK-677 for 11 days now, and I just came back from a short 5-day holiday in Spain. During those 5 days, my diet was pretty much junk and cakes all day, also a good amount of alcohol. I didn't go to the gym for 5 days but now I am back in the gym and my diet is back on spot. Haven't noticed any fat gain from holiday and it's quite impressive because I was definitely expecting to gain some. My sleep is simply amazing and I feel better with every single day. I also haven't gained much water weight so seems like it is better to use a lower dose for MK-677, actually I think that I won't even increase the dose because from what I read 15mg is enough to get the most out of it and with more only the side effects will increase.

I have also noticed that my skin has cleared up and looks younger and seems like my arms are getting more vascular.
    Last edited by an1mal; 13th June 2017 at 09:02 AM.
  7. #7 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I haven't updated the thread for a while but about a week ago I switched to GHRP-2/CJC1295. Mainly because on MK-677 I started to feel fat, the appetite increase from it is crazy and I couldn't control it. While being on MK-677 I ate at least 1000 calories more then usually. Overall, I liked MK-677 and after being a while on it I noticed some strength and muscle increase as well, also the sleep was incredible, I felt great and full of energy during the day. The only thing that I didn't like was the appetite increase... As my goal is recomp then I think MK-677 is not for me, it might be very good for someone who is looking to bulk up and especially for "hard gainers" who are looking to increase their appetite.

I still have some MK-677 left and I will definitely use it, probably rotate between peptides and MK.
  8. #8 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Lowering the dose didn't help with hunger? From what I've read, many people get the increased appetite from MK, but they don't really gain fat, MK helps them to stay lean while eating much more. Have you tried GHRP-6? If yes, then how would you compare it with MK-677?
  9. #9 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Appetite increase is a pretty big issue with MK-667 if you are not bulking. But I have found a way to use it while recomposing or cutting - I used MK-677 together with Clenbuterol. It helped me to stay lean and not to retain any water. Clenbuterol also speeds up fat loss so if that's your goal then add it. Also, I found that 10-15mg is the most you need, more then that will simply yield more side effects. Another thing you can add if you feel bloated is potassium.
  10. #10 1st April 2018