• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Hgh + igf-1

1. #1 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks

Hgh + igf-1

Has anyone every stacked synthetic GH + IGF-1? Would like to know what is the best way to use them together. Right now I'm using hgh - 2iu's in the morning and 2iu's before bed. I am seriously thinking about adding IGF-1 on workout days as my pre-workout supplement The plan would be to eat a lot of carbohydrates on workout days. I am wondering if it's okay to use IGF-1 the same day I use HGH? If no, then how long do I have to leave between injections?

I have also read that IGF-1 suppresses natural production of GH just like HGH so I'm not sure if it's okay to use both on the same day.

Also, what would be a better way to use it - only on workout days or every day but lower dose on nonworkout days? That way the blood levels would be more stable.

I really want to hear people experience with combining these two.
  2. #2 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    There are a lot of people who is using HGH together with IGF-1. It might get a bit expensive but if you can afford it then go for it. I haven't used them together but from reading various logs and experience thread I can say that everyone is satisfied with the results they got from combining these two peptides. I have used each of them separately though. The biggest problem with IGF-1 is to get a good stuff because from what I've heard there are 70% fakes in the market. If you think that you can source a real stuff then do it.
    I think you should use IGF-1 only on workout days and your HGH Mon-Fri so your body gets a bit rest during the weekend.
  3. #3 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    Yeah, I can afford to use both without problems and will probably try this soon. Also how long it's recommended to use IGF-1. I am thinking of shooting 2iu's of HGH in the morning and 2iu's before bed. I'd inject IGF-1 before workout @ 50mcg.
  4. #4 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    That seems like the most effective way to use IGF-1 + HGH. I am using IGF-1 @ 60mcg pre-workout without HGH and love the results. I think it's wise to use HGH at small dose while using IGF-1 but for most people, the issue is the cost.

I would love to hear about your results.

It would be really beneficial for the community if you wrote a log in here.

Also what HGH are you using? Will you use AAS as well or just IGF-1+HGH? In my opinion, you should stack them with AAS for the best gains.
  5. #5 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    I am not sure if I'm gonna log my results.

I haven't used HGH for the past week and will not use it for the next month. Then I plan to use HGH @ 4iu/day (2iu am, 2iu pm) and IGF-1 @ 50mcg.

I haven't decided yet which AAS to use but probably a 12-week cycle of testosterone enanthate + dbol for the first 4 weeks.

While using steroids, I will also use HCG @ 250mcg twice a week.