• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 1st June 2017 
    Thanks

Melanotan 2 - The resistance

Hey,

I've seen a lot of people posting about them getting no results from Melanotan 2 even though years prior, their results were excellent. Some of you may fear that an immunity is building up, but my hypothesis is that it simply can't be true. Let me tell you how I experienced Melanotan 2 and how my effects were weakened after trying it from a different supplier.

It all started in 2013. I just found out about Melanotan 2 and got in touch with a private supplier from the UK on the old forum melanotan.org. I bought 5 vials off of him and after a while they reached my door. I injected 0.5mg for a few days and went tanning and got red. I thought this was strange but didn't think much off it. I went to bed and next morning when I woke up, I was super brown already and thought this was a wonderful peptide. I used this private supplier until around the start of 2014. I didn't use Melanotan 2 for a year before deciding on using it again, so keep in mind, a year passed by with no Melanotan 2. I tried to get in contact with my private supplier once again, but he didn't respond to any of my E-Mails, so I went ahead and tried to find a new supplier. Ever since I did that, I've had no good luck with Melanotan 2. I've now tired 4 different suppliers, and although they are not like anything I had from my private supplier, they still do give me facial hair darkening and semi-hard boners from it, but it's nothing like the rock cutting boners I got from my private suppliers Melanotan 2.

So in conclusion, I do believe that the Melanotan 2 that is circling around these days are complete bogus, filled with impurities and are probably half the strength of what Melanotan 2 used to be. After reading the blog article from this website, I see that this is making a lot more sense. I had over a year break, no Melanotan 2 injected so even if you had to have a break to get strong sides again, a year should have been plenty, but no, even after over a years break and with new suppliers, it's complete bogus.

We need to figure out the best suppliers and who we can trust. Let's get something started where we can cancel out bad suppliers, and get the good ones rolling, if there's even a good one left.
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to darius For This Useful Post:

polespearer (4th June 2017)

3. #2 5th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Check this https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24771717

''Vials from two shops contained unknown impurities ranging from 4.1 to 5.9%; impurities from one shop were below the quantification limit. The total amount of melanotan II in vials ranged between 4.32 and 8.84 mg, although each shop claimed that vials contained 10 mg melanotan II.''
  4. #3 5th June 2017 
    Thanks
    The link is somewhat scary as well informative..... bottom line we really don't know exactly what we are purchasing..... we are at the mercy of the seller. Buyer beware