• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 1st June 2017 
    Thanks

SARM's + alcohol

I have heard that it's very bad to drink on steroids because they are already pretty hard on the liver but how about SARM's? I have been reading various opinions, some say that you shouldn't drink while using them, but others say that it's ok. I understand that alcohol is not good for my overall health and it also affects performance at the gym. How it really is? As far as I know, then SARM's are not liver toxic so it would probably be okay to have a few drinks once in a week. I'm not talking about getting wasted.
  2. #2 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Few drinks once a week won't make any difference. Moderation is the key. I have been using PED's for years and almost every Saturday have a few drinks with my wife and never experienced any issues because of that. And you are right, SARM's are not liver toxic.
  3. #3 7th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I agree with Steven, a couple of drinks won't make a difference. If you are counting calories and dieting then make sure to drink low carbohydrate drinks because calories in alcohol should be counted as well. But on bulking I think it will not make any difference at all. I think that couple of drinks on the evening can even benefit you because we need to rest from lifting and work sometimes and there is nothing wrong with it, just don't get wasted because that's when alcohol becomes pretty damaging to your body.