• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 1st June 2017 
    Thanks

TB-500 not dissolving in bac water

Hello, everyone.

I have bought 3 vials of TB-500 but the problem with it is that it doesn't dissolve in bacteriostatic water. The first vial I received one week ago, but others yesterday. I mixed the first vial with bacteriostatic water over 5 days ago but it still hasn't dissolved. At first, I tried to add 1ml but then add 2 more ml. The solution is cloudy and I'm not sure if it's okay to use it.
    Yesterday I tried to mix one of the other vials that I received but the result was the same. I'm not sure what to do, they came from the same supplier.
  2. #2 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Have you tried gently swirling your vial? Sometimes it takes a while till it dissolves
  3. #3 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Yes, I have tried gently swirling it, even shaking, it simply doesn't dissolve. One of the vials has been mixed for 5 days but nothing has changed. It's the first time I used this supplier but I've been reading a lot of positive reviews about them.

I don't really want to use it if it doesn't dissolve because TB-500 should dissolve and if it doesn't then there is a possibility that it's not even TB-500.

I might try a different source because it seems like the current one is selling garbage!

I have tried to search in google about this but can't find much info about TB-500 not dissolving.
  4. #4 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    If this was the first time you ordered from that source then it's possible that your TB-500 is no good. But why did you order 2 more vials after the first one didn't dissolve?
  5. #5 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Have you tried leaving it in the room temperature over night? I have had a similar problem many times but after I leave it at room temp for the night, it has dissolved in the morning.

If it doesn't dissolve then I would consider changing you supplier because it should dissolve, either it's not even TB-500, or it's a very bad quality TB-500.
  6. #6 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    Have you tried leaving it in the room temperature over night? I have had a similar problem many times but after I leave it at room temp for the night, it has dissolved in the morning.

If it doesn't dissolve then I would consider changing you supplier because it should dissolve, either it's not even TB-500, or it's a very bad quality TB-500.
    Yep, I even tried to apply heat to the vial (holding it in my hands) but it won't help. Leaving at room temperature doesn't help as well. Alright, I will contact the seller to see what he has to say about this. The seller sent me 2 vials separately from the 3 I bought because he didn't have them in stock.
  7. #7 19th March 2018 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DBC View Post
    Hello, everyone.

I have bought 3 vials of TB-500 but the problem with it is that it doesn't dissolve in bacteriostatic water. The first vial I received one week ago, but others yesterday. I mixed the first vial with bacteriostatic water over 5 days ago but it still hasn't dissolved. At first, I tried to add 1ml but then add 2 more ml. The solution is cloudy and I'm not sure if it's okay to use it.
    Yesterday I tried to mix one of the other vials that I received but the result was the same. I'm not sure what to do, they came from the same supplier.
    Could you at least state the source you used so that we don't do the sane mistake ?