• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 31st May 2017 
    Thanks

peptide that help with cardio and fat loss

I have a friend who is 21 years old and he really wants to start using some kind of performance-enhancing drug that could help him with cardio and fat burning, recomp would be great as well. He has been quite active for all of his life, he is not fat but has some excess weight that he wants to shed off but somehow is struggling to do that naturally so needs some kind of kick start.

He is thinking about MK-677, hgh frag or CJC1295. Which one of them would be better for fat loss and would he benefit from using them because as I know 21 years olds have a pretty high GH levels naturally. He said something about Cardarine as well, but I told him that there is a cancer risk.

Are there any other peptides or sarms that could allow him to do more cardio and burn fat?
  2. #2 31st May 2017 
    Thanks
    He would still get effects from higher GH levels, I recommend GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin + Mod GRF(1-29) + some kind of appetite suppressant like ECA. Fasted cardio in the morning is really beneficial. But I think that if he is struggling to lose some excess weight then that's because he is probably struggling with his diet. 21-year-old metabolism should be good enough to lose fat without any PED's but if he really wants to then, as I said, he can try GHRP/GHRH + ECA.

I have tried HGH frag and noticed some fat loss but nothing impressive and personally, I think that GHRP/GHRH or MK-677 would be a better option.
    Last edited by beastieboy; 31st May 2017 at 11:41 AM.