• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 31st May 2017 
    Thanks

BPC157 where to inject?

Hello.

I have bought BPC 157 because I'm suffering from tendon pain in knee and inflammation as well.
    From what I've been reading, it's the best to inject it as close to the injury as possible but how do I inject it into my knee? Can I simply inject it above the knee into the thigh? Or should I try to inject into the skin of the knee?

I have issues in my other joints as well - pain in shoulder and elbows. Would BPC 157 help them as well? Or would it help only the closest injury and I'd have to switch to injecting in shoulder to have any effects?

Cheers
  2. #2 31st May 2017 
    Thanks
    I am having a rotator cuff problems and I am using BPC 157 for 2 weeks already. I'm glad that I don't have any issues with my knees because I agree, injecting there might be really tricky. I am injecting 300mcg/day into each shoulder and I have definitely seen improvements. Shoulders feel much better since I started.

I don't think that it would do anything for your shoulder if you injected into the knee. I suggest you ask someone to do that for you because it's probably really painful to inject there. Start with 200mcg/day and increase it to 300mcg if you want to. You can also inject it in the back of your knee in my opinion and that should be less painful, but again, you won't be able to do it on your own.

If you are having issues with shoulders and elbows as well then you will have to inject in them if you want to fix them.

Don't think that BPC157 is some kind of magic, it still takes a time to heal. But it is amazing, I've read a lot of reports that people have used BPC157 after doctors told them that surgery is the only option and somehow magically healed
  3. #3 31st May 2017 
    Thanks
    You must inject it as close as possible to the injury. It's also recommended to microdose BPC, do multiple small injections. Try to lift the skin of the knee and inject it subQ. You can also inject in your quad teardrop above the knee. If you want to heal other injuries as well then get some TB-500. It's systemic, not local and it will help all your injuries. BPC157 can be injected 1-3 times every day but TB-500 needs to be injected just once a day.