• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 30th May 2017 
    Thanks

Ipamorelin/Mod GRF for girlfriend

Would you let your girlfriend use GHRP/GHRH? My girlfriend is 60kg, 28 years old and she really wants to try peptides. I don't think that it would do any harm to her, she would only benefit from using peptides in my opinion. What are your thoughts?

I am thinking of giving her saturation dose of Ipamorelin + Mod GRF1-29 2x times a day, Mon-Fri. The first dose would be upon awakening before fasted cardio and the second one would be before bed. Do you think that's a good protocol for a woman? Goals are anti-aging, fat loss and overall health. I don't see many women using peptides on this forum, but guys who use peptides - are your girlfriend using them as well?

Would the saturation dose be the same for women? (1mcg/kg)

I have also read that the best GHRH for me is Mod GRF1-29 but CJC1295 DAC for women, is that true? If so, how much of the CJC1295 DAC women would need to use?
    Last edited by strengthinnumbers; 30th May 2017 at 06:48 AM.
  2. #2 30th May 2017 
    Thanks
    My girlfriend is using only Melanotan 2 nasal spray but I think that growth hormone secretagogue peptides would be effective for women as well. I offered my girlfriend to use them but she doesn't want to feel like a pin cushion from injecting every single day. But she is still thinking about MK-677, which is a good alternative to the ones that don't want to inject.

Why do you think that CJC1295 with DAC is better for women?
    Last edited by Conrad; 30th May 2017 at 06:53 AM.
  3. #3 30th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I would only let my girlfriend use anything if her training program and diet was perfect. You can achieve so much without ever taking drugs by just clean diet and going to the gym. I don't want my girlfriend to be with a good amount of muscle mass or ridiculously low body fat so I don't think that she needs to use any PED's.
  4. #4 30th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Because CJC1295 with DAC has a longer half life and it needs to be injected only 1-2 times a week. Also, it causes growth hormone bleed, which is the natural way females release growth hormone.
    Men are recommended to use CJC1295 without DAC because their natural way of releasing growth hormone is in pulses.
    I am not sure what would be a good dose of CJC1295 DAC for women though. Have read that 1mg/week is a pretty good starting point. As I understand CJC1295 DAC half life is around 6 days so that 1mg should probably be split into two doses for more stable blood levels.
  5. #5 30th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    Why do you think that CJC1295 with DAC is better for women?
    Because CJC1295 with DAC mimics the way females releases their growth hormone, it's called a GH bleed. From what I've been reading you still need to use GHRP with CJC1295 DAC. Ipamorelin would be the best choice for women because it doesn't stimulate appetite and it doesn't have any side effects associated with prolactin cortisol increases.
  6. #6 30th May 2017 
    Thanks
    So far I'm loving it. What I've noticed is - my muscles are getting stronger, they don't really grow but become tight and toned. My body fat has definitely decreased but the weight stays the same so I have probably gained muscle and lost bf% at the same time. Several inches have gone and I'm sure that I wouldn't achieve this kind of results without peptides.

There are some side effects as well, however - some water retention for the first few weeks of use but now it looks like I've lost all the water weight, so it's not permanent, it simply takes time for your body to get used to increased levels of growth hormone. If it's too much then simply lower the dose. I have also noticed that peptides make my joints sore but from what I've been reading this side effect goes away as soon as you stop using so that's fine as well.

Best of luck to your girlfriend, she definitely won't regret using peptides.

EDIT: I have tried Mod GRF previously and think that CJC1295 with DAC give better results for females but maybe that's just me.
    Last edited by jeyna; 30th May 2017 at 07:45 AM.
  7. #7 30th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Yes, the saturation dose for women is the same as for men. Timing is the same as well, but I recommend to start by using it just once a day - before bed. Then if she handles it well then add a second injection in the morning. If it's still good then she might add a third dose - post workout.

Women can choose between CJC1295 DAC or w/o DAC, while for men it's recommended to use only w/o DAC. CJC1295 DAC causes a gh bleed - that's the way females releases gh but it doesn't mean that by using CJC1295 DAC women would get better results. Same results can be achieved with CJC1295 w/o DAC.

Those peptides will really help with anti aging and fat loss but diet is still the most important.
  8. #8 30th May 2017 
    Thanks
    If she were to use CJC1295 DAC+Ipamorelin - would the same rule of injecting them on empty stomach and not eating 30 minutes after injection apply?
  9. #9 30th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by strengthinnumbers View Post
    If she were to use CJC1295 DAC+Ipamorelin - would the same rule of injecting them on empty stomach and not eating 30 minutes after injection apply?
    For Ipamorelin, yes but for CJC1295 DAC it won't matter when she eats.
  10. #10 30th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Well. Steven, I am saying from experience and found that CJC1295 DAC works better from me then Mod GRF1-29. I have tried many different peptides but my favorite ones are CJC1295 w/ DAC and Ipamorelin. They are great for fat loss and also help tone up my muscles. I have tried HGH frag 176-191 but I didn't feel anything from it, most probably it was bunk though, but I won't be trying it again. The GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 made me too hungry and it would be too hard to use them while dieting.
    It takes a time to see results from peptides, the diet and training need to be good as well. But they are totally worth it. Apart from fat loss and muscle building effects I have noticed that my skin feels better, hair looks thicker and sleep is way better.
  11. #11 30th May 2017 
    Thanks
    There are actually far more women that use peptides then we think. The typical stack is Mod GRF1-29 + Ipamorelin (or GHRP-2, -6 if they don't mind the hunger side effect). The good anti-aging dose is just once a day, before bed. But if fat loss and muscle building effects are desired as well then the second and third dose should be added - in the morning and post workout.

Mod GRF1-29 can be replaced with CJC1295 DAC because DAC is great for women. To be honest all peptides are okay for men and women. I know a female that is training for competition and is using IGF-1, CJC1295/Ipamorelin, MGF and HGH Frag with outstanding results.

Women should use lower doses than men though.
  12. #12 30th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Peptides definitely won't do any harm to her, only good things. In my opinion, peptides are quite natural because all they do is - tell your body to release your own Growth Hormone, I don't see anything wrong with it.