• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th May 2017 
    Thanks

after one month I'm going on holiday, want to start using melanotan

I know that there are a lot of threads about Melanotan already but the thing is that I keep seeing many different opinions on how to use it for best results.

I haven't used Melanotan before but I want to start. I don't want to use too much so that new moles start to appear and existing ones get really dark. As I understand, a low dose would prevent this from happening?

Roughly after a month, I'm going on a holiday. I am thinking of doing 2-week loading phase and take the maintenance injection, right before I go? I am dark haired and it's not hard for me to tan naturally.

Protocol

250mcg for 3 days

500mcg for 7 days

750mcg for 4 days

Then wait 7 days before taking a 1000mcg maintenance injection and go to the holiday.

What do you think of it? Is it ok or too much?
  2. #2 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    If you don't want side effects then you probably shouldn't be "loading" at all because that's when people get more side effects. But since you don't have a lot of time then I recommend you to use it @ 250mcg on the first day to understand how your body reacts to it and how you handle nausea and flushing. And after that simply use 500mcg/day for 13 more days.

Also, you don't need 1mg for maintaining phase, use lower dose but more frequently, that will keep side effects at bay.
    Last edited by Edz; 29th May 2017 at 01:38 PM.
  3. #3 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I started to use Melanotan 2 after the last summer, when I had an achieved a pretty good tan by tanning naturally and without using Melanotan 2. I didn't want to lose my tan so I decided to run a small dose - 250mcg every 4 days. I found it was enough to help me maintain my tan. I didn't experience any moles or freckles. Just have a small facial flush after injection but I don't worry about it.

I don't see why you should use MT2 at so high doses, to be honest. You will get mole and freckle darkening from these doses.
  4. #4 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    What do you mean by moles darkening .... They are already dark., at least the ones I have