• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th May 2017 
    Thanks

anti aging with ghrp/ghrh

Hello, everyone.

I am still researching peptides and would like to know a good dose for anti-aging benefits.

I have talked with my dad about peptides and he said that he is willing to try them.

He is 49 years old and he feels really old. He is not doing any physical activity, he is not sleeping well and has lower back pain, quite often headache, joint pains.

He was pretty active when he was younger, he was playing amateur football and rugby.

He would want to use HGH but can't afford it so I suggested him growth hormone peptides. But I'm not really sure on what would be a good starting dose for anti-aging effects? He is not looking for any muscle building or fat loss effects. Improved sleep, skin, well-being, energy is what he is looking for.

Would 100mcg of Mod GRF1-29+100mcg GHRP-2 would be a good starting point? How long would it take for him to start seeing results?

Can he use the above protocol for an indefinite period of time or does he need to take some time off once in a while?

Cheers.
  2. #2 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I've read on another forum that the best dose for anti-aging is 50ug of Mod GRF1-29 before bed with 100ug of GHRP-2 and do that for the rest of your life. That's quite cheap and someone whose natural growth hormone levels are very low would see nice benefits after a few months.
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to mrhealthy For This Useful Post:

an1mal (29th May 2017)

4. #3 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Your dad would definitely benefit from using peptides. If he is looking for solely anti-aging effects then a 100mcg dose of each is too much in my opinion. One injection per day is enough though. He could use the saturation dose of each - 1mcg/kg or he could as well do as mr healthy suggested - 50mcg Mod GRF and 100mcg of GHRP-2, that would be less pricey and quite effective. And yes, if he is using them once a day then he can use them forever.

Good luck to him
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to dseriousone For This Useful Post:

an1mal (29th May 2017)

6. #4 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    My dad is 52 and I put him on peptides as well. He is using 100mcg CJC1295 and 150mcg GHRP-2 before going to sleep. He has been using them for about 2 months and has already noticed that he lost a good amount of fat. His sleep has also improved and also he says that the Libido is much higher! It's not expensive to use them once a day and can really improve the quality of life for people over 40. My dad is really glad I suggested him to use peptides.
  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitaly For This Useful Post:

an1mal (29th May 2017)

8. #5 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Well, the usual dose for anti-aging is 100mcg of each peptide before bed. He would also see some benefits from even smaller dose if money is an issue. But I recommend to keep it at 100mcg. It is way cheaper than synthetic growth hormone but the effects are pretty much similar.

Peptides at that dose can be used forever.

Best of luck.
  9. The Following User Says Thank You to beastieboy For This Useful Post:

an1mal (29th May 2017)