• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 25th May 2017 
    Thanks

GHRP-2/Mod GRF for 18 year old

Hey, everyone. I expect to get a lot of criticism but I will post this anyway.

I am 18 years old.
    Height: 175cm
    Weight: 75kg

One week ago I bought 2x5mg vials of GHRP-2 and 2x2mg vials of Mod GRF(1-29)

I have mixed them with a bac water using peptide calculator on this forum and I'm pretty confident that I did it correctly.

I have calculated the doses for at least 3 times and they seem right.

For the last couple of months, I've been reading loads of information about peptides and think I'm ready to do them safely. I know that there are a lot of people who will say that my HGH levels are already high and that I don't need to use performance-enhancing drugs at my age but I'm gonna use them anyway so you can save your and my time by helping not criticize.

My plan is to use GHRP-2 in the morning, post-workout and before bed. I will use Mod GRF only before bed together with my GHRP injection.
    I will inject them at saturation dose of 75mcg or 80 mcg if I won't be able to accurately measure 75mcg.

I have read that it's not allowed to eat and carbohydrates and fats one hour before the shot and 30 minutes after.

Is it necessary to eat something after pre-bed injection or I can go to sleep right after? Or do I have to wait those 30 minutes and eat?

I am going to do subQ injections in my belly fat.

I am still thinking about how long should I run them because I've read that peptides can be used forever and there are no bad, long-term side effects associated with them.

I have been going to the gym since the age of 15 and been reading a lot about PED's but I think I'm still a newbie, that's why I want to lay out my protocol in the forum which a lot more knowledgeable members who could give their opinion.

Is Mod GRF just once a day enough or do I need to take it with each injection? I'm using it only once a day because it costs less...

My main goal is to gain muscle but I would also be happy if I recomp and lose a bit of fat.

Anything else that I should know before starting this?

I was trying to search all the web but can't find any 18-year old using peptides.

Feel free to suggest me anything.
  2. #2 25th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Your protocol sounds very good and I can see that you've been truly researching peptides before starting. But the problem is that your growth hormone levels are already very high so I'm not sure what would the effects from peptides be like. Probably you won't see much from 2 vials of GHRP and 2 of MOD. You definitely need more if you are going to use them.

When I was at your age I did a mistake - I run a few oral steroid cycles without any PCT or anything like that because I didn't know anything about it. In a result, I gained a huge amount of water weight, good amount of fat and a tiny bit of muscles. And 1 month after a cycle lost everything and developed gyno.

That's why it's very good that you research those compounds before ever using them.
  3. #3 25th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I think that using peptides at the age of 18 can be really good and that you will definitely benefit from using them. Your growth hormone levels are pretty high right now even without peptides. But with GHRP/GHRH you can make the most out of your natural growth hormone. With maximized growth hormone levels you will have an advantage over any other 18-year-olds.

I recommend you to do a blood work on GH serum and IGF-1 before you start your cycle and do another one after about a month. That way you will see how your IGF-1 and GH have increased and if it's effective or not.
    Last edited by Palm; 25th May 2017 at 12:39 PM.
  4. #4 25th May 2017 
    Thanks
    It sounds like you are going to run them anyway so you might as well do it correctly.

I think you should buy more vials first because peptides need to be used for the minimum of 3 months, how long you plan to use them?

You were asking if Mod GRF1-29 just before bed is enough. Well, it is enough for someone in his 30's but I don't think you will notice anything by using GHRP alone. So add Mod GRF to all of your injections.

And no, it's not necessary to eat after peptide injection, you can inject it and go to sleep right after.
  5. #5 25th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    It sounds like you are going to run them anyway so you might as well do it correctly.

I think you should buy more vials first because peptides need to be used for the minimum of 3 months, how long you plan to use them?

You were asking if Mod GRF1-29 just before bed is enough. Well, it is enough for someone in his 30's but I don't think you will notice anything by using GHRP alone. So add Mod GRF to all of your injections.

And no, it's not necessary to eat after peptide injection, you can inject it and go to sleep right after.
    I will order more right after I get paid and I plan to use them for longer than 3 months. Alright, I will use Mod GRF 3 times a day and GHRP-2 3 times a day. What about doses? Would a saturation dose of 80mcg be enough for someone who's GH levels are high or would I need more?