• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: LGD questions

1. #1 24th May 2017 
    Thanks

LGD questions

Hello.

My plan is to do an LGD cycle in the near future but before I do that I want to fully research it. There are some questions that I couldn't find answers to.

1) What would be a good PCT for 8-week LGD cycle? I'm thinking Nolvadex and some test booster.
    2) Do I need to do PCT if I'd use HCG throughout my cycle?
    3) I'm thinking of getting the blood test done because I want to be sure that everything is perfect. When should I do them? Before and after my cycle? Or in the middle of it as well?
    4) How long would I need to run Nolvadex for and at what doses?

Cheers.
  2. #2 24th May 2017 
    Thanks
    1) Clomid or Nolvadex, you can add some natural testosterone booster but it's a waste of money in my opinion
    2) Don't use HCG during LGD cycle. You would need HCG if you added some test base but even then you would need to do a proper PCT.
    3) Yes, you can do one before cycle, the one in the middle of cycle (to know if your LGD is good) and then another after PCT to see if you have recovered.
    4) You should run Nolvadex or Clomid for 4 weeks @ 20mg every day.
  3. #3 7th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I have started using LGD-4033 and right now I use 5mg's in the morning and 5mg's post workout in the evening. Do you think that's better than taking all 10mg at once or does it even make a difference?
  4. #4 7th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stasiak View Post
    I have started using LGD-4033 and right now I use 5mg's in the morning and 5mg's post workout in the evening. Do you think that's better than taking all 10mg at once or does it even make a difference?
    It won't make any difference because it's half life is 24 hours. When I used it I was taking it simply all at once because it simply is easier for me, but if you think that it's better to split the dose then you can keep doing that, just don't forget to take the total of 10mg.