• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 24th May 2017 
    Thanks

SARM stack for newbie

Hello. I'm a complete newbie in SARM's but would like to start my first cycle. I have found a SARM stack that contains LGD, Ostarine, Cardarine, DAA.
    For PCT I'm thinking of running Clomid and Nolvadex. Also, do I need to run HCG during the cycle?
    On the product container it says to take one capsule 2 times a day, is it ok or that's an overkill?
    Also, it says that that product should be used for 6 weeks.
    And what about side effects? What side effects would I get from a stack like that?
    Any help is appreciated.
  2. #2 24th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Don't you think that's a bit of overkill to use 3 SARM's together for your first cycle? And it contains Cardarine... the SARM that I will never touch because of the cancer study and WADA warning about it - https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21729103-400-anti-doping-agency-warns-athletes-of-black-market-drug/

Of course, a lot of people are using it but we can't know what will happen with them after 5 or 10 years. Also, I don't see a point in using DAA on cycle... it's a test booster but it won't do anything when you are suppressed. It could be beneficial to use it on PCT though.

For you first cycle I suggest you to simply run an Ostarine solo cycle to see how you respond to it and what kind of side effects you get. There is no need to run 3 different sarms at first.