• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks

my experience with Ostarine, Ibutamoren, RAD140

I had a problem with libido and testicular atrophy after my cycle. At first, I started with using Ibutamoren + Ostarine for a few weeks. Got pretty good results. My appetite was huge and I also noticed some strength gains. I didn't notice any suppression, my balls were the same size, no gyno symptoms as well. On the 4th week I made a decision to add Rad140 and run it until the end of my cycle, so 8 more weeks. My initial plan was to use Ostarine+Ibutamoren for 12 weeks but I don't know why I choose to add RAD because seems like it messed me up.
    After about a week on RAD, I started to feel that my testosterone production is really suppressed. I have used test enanthate before and know how it feels. I also noticed very good changes in my physique. I looked bigger and more vascular. All my major lifts were also bigger. The biggest problem was that RAD completely destroyed my libido.
    I choose SARM's over steroids only because I didn't want to get suppressed. But I still did so I decided that there is no point in keep running them and stopped my cycle. There is a lot of information on the internet that SARM's are less suppressive etc, but seems like it's all bullshit, they will suppress test production and will kill your libido.
    Ostarine+Ibutamoren seemed to work good and didn't mess up my libido so I might use it in the future but I will definitely try to avoid using RAD ever again. I don't see a reason why use it if it's as suppressive as steroids but steroids give you much better results.
  2. #2 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    In my opinion, you were using too many SARM's at the same time. As I understand it is the first time you tried them? If that's the case, then you should have started with just Ostarine and see how you handle it.
    I have used Ostarine, RAD-140, and LGD-4033 but haven't used them together. RAD-140 on its own didn't give me the side effects you are talking about. I did feel suppressed on LGD-4033 thought, but my libido was still pretty fine.

Did you do a PCT after you dropped everything?
  3. #3 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Yes, I finished a 4 week PCT of Nolvadex and Clomid, and my testicles returned to the same size and libido is also pretty good now.
  4. #4 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    It's possible that you didn't feel suppressed after 4 weeks of Ostarine, it can take even longer for it to take effect. But then you added another compound that is even more suppressive than Ostarine and of course, you were completely shut-down, what did you expect? I'm not surprised at all.