• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 22nd May 2017 
    Thanks

Four weeks on Ipamorelin/GHRP-2/CJC1295 w/o DAC

Hi

I want to tell everyone about my experience with Ipamorelin/GHRP-2/CJC1295 no DAC combo.

I have been using peptides for 4 weeks and I'm starting my 2nd month now. I started with a VERY low dose of Ipamorelin solo - 30mcg in the morning and 30mcg before bed. But after a few days, I increased the dose to 1mcg/kg and also added CJC1295 w/o DAC twice a day. For me, it was 80mcg of each peptide. On the third week, I added the 3rd dose of each peptide PWO. For those that have problems with water retention - I wasn't experiencing any of it, I guess you get bloated because you use too much, too soon.
    Also, on the 3rd week, I replaced my morning and PWO injection of Ipamorelin with the saturation dose of GHRP-2. I also decreased Mod GRF dose to 40mcg per injection because it is a simply cheaper way of using it and I believe it's still very effective.
    From GHRP-2 I started to experience slight tiredness during the day.
    I am injecting GHRP-2/CJC1295 first thing in the morning, then do fasted cardio for about half an hour and only then eat my breakfast.
    My diet consists of very healthy foods, I cook everything from scratch on my own. I'm a healthy person in general, I don't use alcohol or any other street drugs, I don't smoke as well.
    I am also using ECA stack because my goals are recomposition/fat loss.
    I train 5 days a week Mon-Fri, where 3 of these days are weight lifting at the gym and 2 of these some kind of cardio, kickboxing, swimming, sprinting etc.

What I have noticed so far:
    When I inject subQ, the injection are swells up a bit and slight bruise stays there, so I'm doing IM injections into my triceps.
    I don't know if I'm just lucky or my immune system is getting better because everyone in my family has some kind of flu virus but I somehow avoided it.
    I have noticed that I get pretty tired from saturation doses of GHRP-2, but I have been reading that after a few weeks your body gets used to GHRP-2 and tiredness usually goes away, so I just hope it does.
    I have definitely noticed improved vascularity since starting peptides, also no water retention at all.
    Recovery from workouts are incredible, I don't feel any DOMS the next day after squatting.
    My sleep is excellent and has noticed some crazy dreams every now and then. When I wake up I feel really fresh and full of energy.
    It also seems that peptides have improved my libido, I used to have sex 2-3 times a week (not because I wasn't able to get it but because I didn't want more) but now I have it almost every day and sometimes even twice a day, which I never had before.
    Haven't noticed any appetite increase from Ipamorelin but with GHRP-2 I start to get pretty hungry about 15 minutes after injections. And when I start to eat my meal it's pretty hard to stop, after eating my usual meal I still feel quite hungry, but I found ECA really helps with that.
    I have noticed facial flushing after both - ipamorelin and GHRP-2 injections.
    I feel quite pumped and vascular throughout the day but after I eat carbohydrates I feel even more pumped.
    I have definitely lost some fat around my midsection, on my butt, on chest and deltoids.
    I'd already expect that from my diet, but I feel that fasted cardio + peptides really helps to lose far more fat.

If anyone is thinking about starting their GHRP/GHRH course than I recommend to start with really low doses, that way you can easily avoid/control the water retention you get.
    I am feeling great on peptides and will definitely keep using them.
    Last edited by DBC; 22nd May 2017 at 10:12 AM.
  2. #2 22nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    I there any particular reason why you started with just 30mcg of Ipamorelin? Did you notice any benefits by slowly increasing your dose or is there any science behind it? Why not simply start with saturation dose of GHRP/GHRH?
  3. #3 22nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartian View Post
    I there any particular reason why you started with just 30mcg of Ipamorelin? Did you notice any benefits by slowly increasing your dose or is there any science behind it? Why not simply start with saturation dose of GHRP/GHRH?
    I've been reading quite a lot and it seems like when your body is not used to increased levels of Growth Hormone is will retain a lot of excess water, that's something I don't want. If you start with lower dose then your body is able to get used to more GH and you won't hold so much water weight. Furthermore, when you start with a lower dose of a new drug you can better evaluate the side effects you are getting and how it's affecting you. I have also been reading a lot of horror stories that GHRP's makes you retain even more water then steroids but I didn't experience any of that because I gradually worked my way up to the saturation dose.
  4. #4 22nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Seems logical.
    I am also using peptides but for now only GHRP-6. I don't experience huge water retention but there is some, however mostly in my muscles so I actually like it. Muscles feel much fuller and rounder while on peptides. Feels pretty good because before this cycle I was on the keto diet and hated that flat feeling.
  5. #5 22nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    I am also thinking about starting similar peptide cycle but I'm not really sure about how long should I run it and how many times per day? I've been reading that you start feeling peptide effects only after about a month of use and they really start to shine after 6 months. Is there any true in this? Because in my situation it's too expensive to run peptides for 6+ months.
    Besides that, do you believe there would be a huge difference in growth hormone increase if I used my peptides only once or twice a day? Because that way I'd be able to run them for longer.
  6. #6 22nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by salmon View Post
    I am also thinking about starting similar peptide cycle but I'm not really sure about how long should I run it and how many times per day? I've been reading that you start feeling peptide effects only after about a month of use and they really start to shine after 6 months. Is there any true in this? Because in my situation it's too expensive to run peptides for 6+ months.
    Besides that, do you believe there would be a huge difference in growth hormone increase if I used my peptides only once or twice a day? Because that way I'd be able to run them for longer.
    I think you would benefit even from one injection per day of GHRP/GHRH. I recommend you to choose GHRP-2 because it is the strongest of all GHRP's and it's also cheaper than Ipamorelin. Of course, if you run them for a longer period of time you will feel more benefits like skin improvements, anti-aging etc but you start feeling healthier, start sleep better and recover faster from your workouts right after you start using peptides. If I had to choose between 4 saturation doses per day for 3 months or 2 saturation doses for 6 months then I'd choose 2.
  7. #7 22nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DBC View Post
    I think you would benefit even from one injection per day of GHRP/GHRH. I recommend you to choose GHRP-2 because it is the strongest of all GHRP's and it's also cheaper than Ipamorelin. Of course, if you run them for a longer period of time you will feel more benefits like skin improvements, anti-aging etc but you start feeling healthier, start sleep better and recover faster from your workouts right after you start using peptides. If I had to choose between 4 saturation doses per day for 3 months or 2 saturation doses for 6 months then I'd choose 2.

What benefits would 2 saturation doses per day provide? Is it enough to see improved sleep quality, well-being, faster recovery etc? Appetite increase would also be an awesome benefit.
  8. #8 22nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Are you using anything else? AAS, SARM's? Or just peptides + ECA?
  9. #9 22nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Very interesting, I am also researching peptides and so far seems like they are perfect, can't really find any negatives to them. So after you've been using them for a month, is there anything you would've changed or done in a different way from the start?
  10. #10 22nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye View Post
    Very interesting, I am also researching peptides and so far seems like they are perfect, can't really find any negatives to them. So after you've been using them for a month, is there anything you would've changed or done in a different way from the start?
    Not really, I think my protocol was good and very well researched. Though, I would probably use GHRP-2 in the morning and PWO, and Ipamorelin before bed, right from the start. I wouldn't change anything else other than that.
  11. #11 14th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Hexarelin is the strongest of all GHRP's and it has the most side effects. Then there is Ghrp-6 and then Ghrp-2 and at last there is Ipamorelin which is the weakest, but barely has any side effects. If the hunger isn't a problem and you don't care about the side effects, then I would go for Ghrp6. Ghrp2 would be my second choice, but if I have the capital I would choose ipamorelin.
  12. #12 14th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imclutchnorris View Post
    Hexarelin is the strongest of all GHRP's and it has the most side effects. Then there is Ghrp-6 and then Ghrp-2 and at last, there is Ipamorelin which is the weakest, but barely has any side effects. If the hunger isn't a problem and you don't care about the side effects, then I would go for Ghrp6. Ghrp2 would be my second choice, but if I have the capital I would choose ipamorelin.
    Yeah, Hexarelin is the strongest. I have never used it and probably won't use it because it seems like it's pretty worthless because of the desensitization, from what I heard the desensitization happens after a few days of using it 3 times a day.

Have you tried Hex? And is the desensitization really such an issue with it?
    Last edited by DBC; 14th June 2017 at 01:45 PM.
  13. #13 14th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Yeah, Hexarelin is the strongest. I have never used it and probably won't use it because it seems like it's pretty worthless because of the desensitization, from what I heard the desensitization happens after a few days of using it 3 times a day.

Have you tried Hex? And is the desensitization really such an issue with it?
    I haven't tried Hex, but I have friends who have tried it. This is a quote from a friend: Hex is to unstable and there is to many sides for me to use it again. I would go for Ghrp2 or Ipamorelin with Mod Grf 1-29.
  14. #14 21st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imclutchnorris View Post
    I haven't tried Hex, but I have friends who have tried it. This is a quote from a friend: Hex is to unstable and there is to many sides for me to use it again. I would go for Ghrp2 or Ipamorelin with Mod Grf 1-29.
    Yeah, Hexarelin is not too popular among bodybuilders... It is the strongest GHRP but with too many side effects for us to be able to use it efficiently.