• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 22nd May 2017 
    Thanks

sleeping issues from Ipamorelin?

Hello.

I started using CJC1295 no DAC+Ipamorelin a few days ago, I ordered it from a trustworthy company. I am using saturation dose of each in the morning, post workout and right before sleep.

I have read a lot of good reviews about Ipamorelin and how good it is for sleep. Sleep is not the main effect I'm looking for but I was pretty happy when I read about this effects because sometimes I have issues falling a sleep. But the problem is that Ipamorelin does the opposite for me, I can't fall asleep after injecting it. It takes about 2 hours to fall asleep on it and I wake up after every few hours after I eventually fall asleep. I have been reading a lot and seems like other people sleep fine on it. Where is my problem? Any ideas?

Thanks
  2. #2 22nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    I have used Mod GRF1-29+Ipamorelin before and slept like a baby, I didn't really like the dreams I was getting from this stack. But before bed I wasn't using it at the saturation dose, I used about 4x times more than the saturation of each (300mcg+300mcg).

Try injecting more and I can swear that you will sleep better than you ever have (if your ipamorelin is good).
  3. #3 22nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    How much exactly of each peptide are you using?

Are you injecting them right before going to sleep? What I can advise is to move your before bed dose a few hours earlier. For example, If you go to sleep at 22:00 than inject it at 18:00.

You could also take out the morning dose because morning is the time when naturally your growth hormone levels should be very low but using peptides in the morning might confuse your bodies natural response cycle.

You might possibly switch post-workout injection to the pre-workout as well to see how it works for you.
  4. #4 22nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    I am injecting 90mcg of each for 3 times a day. To be honest I can inject it pre workout only if I take out the morning dose because I train in the morning. My schedule looks like this:

06:00 - wake up, inject Ipamorelin+Mod GRF1-29
    07:00 - eat breakfast
    08:00 - workout
    10:00 - eat post workout meal
    11:00 - 2nd injection of Ipamorelin+Mod GRF
    14:00 - lunch
    18:00 - dinner
    20:00 - 3rd injection of Ipamorelin+Mod GRF
    21:00 - pre-bed snack
    22:00 - drift off to sleep

Any suggestions? I don't have the problem to change the timing of food intake and injections but I can't really change training in the morning schedule, I love to train in the morning and can't do it at other times because of work schedule.
    How would you put 3 injections in the schedule like this so it doesn't affect my sleep quality because I have real problems falling asleep while on peptides?
  5. #5 22nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Ipamorelin makes me sleep like a dog, but I remember when I first started using it, I had problems falling asleep as well. After a week of use, my sleep definitely improved. You said that you are using those peptides for just a few days? Give it some more time, I'm sure that your sleep will improve soon. I guess that it's hard for you to sleep because your body is not familiar with those compounds yet. A lot of people have problems falling asleep when they first start using GHRP's from what I've been reading so don't worry but try to move your bed time injection 4-5 hours earlier.
  6. #6 22nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Try taking out Mod GRF from bed time dose because Ipamorelin shouldn't give you trouble sleeping, it actually should make you sleep much better. If I take 500mcg of Ipamorelin it simply knocks me out and I sleep really deep for the whole night.
  7. #7 22nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    When I started to use CJC1295 w/o DAC + GHRP-2 I had the pretty similar problem. I noticed that after injection I could sleep 4 hours at most because after injections I was experiencing increased heart rate, flushing, and sweating.
    Then people suggested me to switch from GHRP-2 to Ipamorelin for my bedtime injection and yeah, it worked, I slept much better than before. After GHRP-2 I had trouble sleeping probably because it increases heart rate, prolactin, and cortisol. But as I know Ipamorelin doesn't increase any of these things so I would suggest making sure your Ipamorelin is legit because it might be GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 that they sold it to you.
    You could also take out Mod GRF1-29 from pre-bed injection because quite often it's the one that is causing sleep problems.