• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: hgh or peptides

1. #1 18th May 2017 
    Thanks

hgh or peptides

So lately I've been researching HGH and growth hormone releasing peptides. Specifically how peptides compare to HGH in terms of how many iu's of synthetic growth are equal multiple saturation doses of peptides. I've been reading studies and it seems like if growth hormone serum test after a 10 iu dose is 30mcg/L then it's an awesome result and it means that your synthetic HGH quality stuff. But after reading a few more studies it shows that after a saturation dose of GHRP-2+Mod GRF1-29 your GH serum peaks at 50mcg/L. So peptides provide much higher growth hormone output then synthetic HGH.

I am simply thinking why there are still a lot of guys who use synthetic HGH instead of saturation dose of peptides? Is it just bro science that synthetic growth will provide you with better results? Or is it hard to get clinical grade peptides that were used in studies, and "research companies" are selling us underdosed stuff?
    Peptides seem to be 3x cheaper than growth hormone as well.
    Last edited by Will; 18th May 2017 at 06:39 AM.
  2. #2 18th May 2017 
    Thanks
    GHRP/GHRH has a pretty short half-life and because of that, you have to inject them multiple times per day, for many people it pretty inconvenient. It's a lot easier to inject HGH once a day or even every other day. Also, with synthetic hgh, blood levels are much more stable compared to peptides. Usually, if people can afford synthetic GH than they choose it, however if they can't but still want to reap the benefits increased growth hormone levels provide then they choose peptides.
  3. #3 18th May 2017 
    Thanks
    There are a few positives and negatives to the each compound.

The first problem with peptides is that it's very hard to get clinical grade stuff, most are low-quality China production. I believe that clinical grade peptides would cost as much as high-quality hgh.
    The second issue with peptides is the 3-5 injections per day. Not everyone can do that because of family members, work schedule etc. And many simply don't want to feel like pin cushion every single day.
    The third problem with peptides is that you can't eat carbohydrates and fats about an hour before injection and half an hour after.
    I don't really see any more negatives on peptides when compared to HGH.

The problems with HGH though are higher cost, natural growth hormone suppression, a lot of fakes in the market, and much harder to get hgh legally as it's controlled substance. HGH can also negatively impact pituitary function.

I would prefer peptides over some generic HGH, but if I had enough money, I would use some high-quality gh like Norditropin SimpleXx.
  4. #4 18th May 2017 
    Thanks
    The reason why studies show higher levels of GH serum for peptides is because they have really short half life but peak is much higher, while growth hormone is in your body for much longer time, but the peak in not so high, that's why you can use growth hormone less frequently, many people even say that for muscle growth every other day injections are the best. Here is the famous graph that shows it really well, though it shows higher GH serum of both - growth homone and peptides.

Last edited by Idealer; 18th May 2017 at 07:21 AM.
  5. #5 25th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Well, I agree with the fact that injecting peptides 3-5 times a day and adjusting your food timing can be a pain in the ass. But anyway, I would do that if I can save so much money and get very similar effects. 10iu/day of HGH would cost how much? More than 900$/month for generic china stuff and much more for pharmacy grade. But how much do peptides cost? Less then 100$ if used on saturation dose 3 times a day. Additionally, with hgh, there is a very high chance of getting scammed... I would rather spend that 800$/ month on other things than some wonder drug.

I also agree about our peptide quality, I guess that the ones we buy on the internet aren't even close to the quality they used on those studies.
    But I can't really agree about the short half-life of peptides - is there really that big of a difference? Does it matter if synthetic HGH is injected or GH is secreted from the pituitary gland after peptide injection? Why there is so significant difference in half life?