• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My GHRP-6 log

1. #1 15th May 2017 
    Thanks

My GHRP-6 log

Yesterday I started using GHRP-6. I have purchased five 5mg vials and plan to use it for 3 months. I will start with 3 injections of 100mcg per day but I might increase the dose if I feel I can handle more.

I did the first injection yesterday before going to sleep. About 10 minutes after injection I started feeling hunger. And also a bit dizzy. I thought that I am probably going hypo because my balance was a bit off and hands were shaky.

I waited about 20 minutes and then ate my dinner that consisted of mostly protein and some veggies.

It is definitely doing something because after just a 100mcg dose I felt like going hypo. Good to know that it's legit.

For the next few weeks, I will use GHRP-6 solo to get used to it and after I might add Mod GRF. After about a month or two I plan to start a steroid cycle, but I will keep running GHRP-6 throughout it. Really curious of what kind of results peptides + steroids would offer.

I will keep posting in this log for myself and everyone who is interested. Feel free to comment and suggest me something.
  2. #2 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I wish you best of luck buddy. It will be really interesting to see what benefits you get. Are you using it ED or Mon-Fri?
  3. #3 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian35 View Post
    I wish you best of luck buddy. It will be really interesting to see what benefits you get. Are you using it ED or Mon-Fri?
    I am going to use it every day, I've heard that it's better with growth hormone releasing peptides. The Mon-Fri method might be better with synthetic Growth hormone though.
  4. #4 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    How many calories are you eating right now? Will you increase them because of hypo feelings or not?
  5. #5 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zholtok View Post
    How many calories are you eating right now? Will you increase them because of hypo feelings or not?

Right now I'm eating slightly above maintenance with lots of carbohydrates. I hope that I won't increase them too much. I am pretty dedicated and can deal with feeling hungry without eating too much.

I don't think that you can go hypo from GHRP-6 just like from insulin (I don't have any experience with insulin so can't be sure), I had a slight appetite increase but pretty tolerable.

I felt a bit dizzy and shaky but I don't think that it was any dangerous at all.

Also, I'm only using 100mcg per shot, but I have seen people using far more than that without going hypo.

In a few weeks, I plan to cut for a couple of weeks, so I hope that I will be able to decrease calories safely.
  6. #6 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    You should have used GHRP-2 in my opinion, people only use GHRP-6 when they are looking for that appetite increase but GHRP-2 has the biggest growth hormone output.
  7. #7 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    GHRP-6 can really help you in bulking and cutting but it increases appetite so for some people it's quite impossible to use it while cutting. But if you can combat the hunger side effect then I'm sure you will have no problem to lose some fat with it. Good luck, I will definitely be following your log.
  8. #8 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Alright, so I did the 3rd injection of the day and 4th in total.

I am sure of one thing - it definitely makes you hungry!!!

I don't believe that it is placebo because I felt hunger side effect after ALL injections.

I didn't really believe that it makes you hungry before I tried it. In the afternoon I did my injection (an hour after my previous meal), went to KFC and ate the whole 8pc. a chicken bucket by myself.

I chose to run GHRP-6 for the reason that my friend order too much then he needed and sold me some for dirt cheap.
  9. #9 16th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Day 3

I really loved today's workout. I could lift slightly bigger weights but what I've really noticed is the pump I'm getting. I'm not really sure if this is from GHRP-6 or from the extra calories I've been eating for the last 3 days. Probably both, and I love the pump, having that said - I was training chest and arms today, it's been 6 hours since my workout and I still feel pretty pumped

I have also ordered a few GHRP-2 vials as well, I will probably alternate them and take GHRP-6 before my largest meals and GHRP-2 before bed. From where I ordered it was really cheap, in fact, cheaper than elsewhere, so I'm not sure if it is good stuff or not but will see.

At this point I really like GHRP and that hunger side effect might be really beneficial on a bulking cycle when used together with steroids.

Also, I have a question about injections - can I inject it subcutaneously everywhere in my body or is it necessary to inject it in the belly fat? I don't want to inject so many times in the same area so thought that I could use different areas.
  10. #10 16th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartian View Post
    Also, I have a question about injections - can I inject it subcutaneously everywhere in my body or is it necessary to inject it in the belly fat? I don't want to inject so many times in the same area so thought that I could use different areas.
    People usually use belly fat for subQ injection because they store more fat in that location. But to be honest you can inject it anywhere you have enough fat to inject. The most common subQ injection spots are the lower abdomen, back or side of the upper arm and front of the thigh. And yeah, if you are doing 3 injections per day then it's recommended to rotate between different areas. You can also inject GHRP-6 intramuscularly, there isn't really any difference between sub Q and IM in terms of peptide efficiency.
  11. #11 16th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Have you noticed any lethargy, tiredness in the morning or during the whole day? When I was using GHRP-6 3-4 times a day I was pretty lethargic, exhausted in the morning, but after a few weeks, those feelings went away.
  12. #12 16th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    People usually use belly fat for subQ injection because they store more fat in that location. But to be honest you can inject it anywhere you have enough fat to inject. The most common subQ injection spots are the lower abdomen, back or side of the upper arm and front of the thigh. And yeah, if you are doing 3 injections per day then it's recommended to rotate between different areas. You can also inject GHRP-6 intramuscularly, there isn't really any difference between sub Q and IM in terms of peptide efficiency.
    Thank you, buddy, I will probably switch to a thigh and other spots where I have enough fat tissue. I got some fat on love handles so will inject there as well because shooting in the same area over and over again can get really painful.

About the lethargy and tiredness. Usually, I sleep only about 6-7 hours and feel fine the next day. But since starting peptides it's pretty difficult to wake up and get out of bed even after 8 hours of sleep. I have also been taking 1-hour long afternoon naps, which I never did before. It's not bad because as all we know you grow while you sleep right?

Yeah GHRP-6 is making me more sleepy, but I have a pretty much free time so I can afford to sleep more.

I have noticed that GHRP-6 is giving me a really good pump even without training that day, my muscles feel round and full, is this from the increased water retention, GHRP-6 or the increased calorie intake, I'm not sure yet.
  13. #13 16th May 2017 
    Thanks
    It looks like GHRP-6 is really good for recovery and for the bulking because it allows you to eat a lot more.

What side effects does it have? I have heard that it elevates prolactin and cortisol. Is it to the point where you need to use anti-prolactin drugs?
  14. #14 16th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzling View Post
    It looks like GHRP-6 is really good for recovery and for the bulking because it allows you to eat a lot more.

What side effects does it have? I have heard that it elevates prolactin and cortisol. Is it to the point where you need to use anti-prolactin drugs?
    Well, with this cycle I'm trying to imitate a low dose growth hormone cycle, so the side effects should be similar to what growth hormone gives. From the studies I've been reading, prolactin and cortisol increase is not really a problem with GHRP-6 at saturation doses, so I don't worry about that.

My goal is to improve recovery during workouts, and maybe add some muscle while staying lean. If I could lose some body fat, it would be a huge benefit for me.

I have read a lot of great feedback about HGH, but can't really afford it yet so I wanted to try a cheaper and more natural way to increase my growth hormone levels.
  15. #15 16th May 2017 
    Thanks
    You can use your abdominals, arms, upper thighs, glutes for subQ injections. I've read that peptides are better absorbed when injecting in abdominal fat but I'm not sure how true is that.
  16. #16 16th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johny bravo View Post
    You can use your abdominals, arms, upper thighs, glutes for subQ injections. I've read that peptides are better absorbed when injecting in abdominal fat but I'm not sure how true is that.
    That's a bit conflicting to what I've been reading. I've read that injections are faster absorbed Intramuscularly but they are absorbed similarly if injected subQ anywhere in the body.

I am thinking of starting a testosterone and trenbolone cycle in about 2 months. I have done a similar cycle before and had pretty good results but the problem I experience with trenbolone is that I completely lose my appetite and it definitely affects my results. Sleep is another thing I'm struggling with when using trenbolone. But I think that GHRP-6 can really help with those issues. In fact, I think that trenbolone + ghrp-6 could be a perfect stack, as GHRP-6 improves appetite and makes you sleepy.
  17. #17 16th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Dude, you will really like trenbolone + GHRP-6, I have used them together and found that it's pretty good stack for adding lean muscle mass, because it's quite impossible to get fat while running GHRP-6 + tren but you can eat a lot of food and really add that muscle mass.

How much of trenbolone and testosterone are you going to use? Short or long esters?

Btw if appetite increase becomes too much for you, then you can use some ephedrine/caffeine stack, it really helps with it.
  18. #18 16th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I haven't decided on the doses yet and haven't really decided if I'm gonna run tren or not. It will most likely be a short ester cycle, testosterone propionate and possibly short ester trenbolone.

By the way, next week I will have to go on a short business trip, I won't be able to do all three injections, only in the morning probably.

What would be better - inject whole day dose in one shot in the morning, or inject 100mcg in the morning and miss the other two injections?
  19. #19 16th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartian View Post
    I haven't decided on the doses yet and haven't really decided if I'm gonna run tren or not. It will most likely be a short ester cycle, testosterone propionate and possibly short ester trenbolone.

By the way, next week I will have to go on a short business trip, I won't be able to do all three injections, only in the morning probably.

What would be better - inject whole day dose in one shot in the morning, or inject 100mcg in the morning and miss the other two injections?
    I don't really see a point of injecting 300mcg at once.
    The best you can do is pre-load your syringes and take them with you. Inject it in the toilet somewhere.
  20. #20 16th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I don't really see a point of injecting 300mcg at once.
    The best you can do is pre-load your syringes and take them with you. Inject it in the toilet somewhere.
    But how can I store them when they are pre-loaded? I will be driving a car for half day and the other half there will be no fridge that I can use. It's May now, and the temperature is pretty high in here, I've been reading that peptides need to be stored in the fridge or the degradation process will start.