• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 15th May 2017 
    Thanks

My Ipamorelin and DSIP experience for treating sleep disorder

For the last few months, I've been trying to find things that could make my sleep better. I am using sleep tracker and it shows that I wake up after every 1-2 hours not because I want to piss but simply wake up and it take 10-15 minutes to fall asleep again.

I started with Ipamorelin + Mod GRF, and to be honest it gave me the best results. I used 1000mcg of Ipamorelin and 100mcg of Mod GRF prior to going to bed. It worked great, I could sleep for 8 hours and wake up only once during the night. But this combination was pretty expensive so I reduced the dose to 200mcg Ipamorelin and 100mcg Mod GRF before bed.

Not long ago I started using DSIP. Used 100mcg of it before going to sleep for the first week and didn't notice any improvements, maybe just some placebo effect.
    So I increased my dose to 300mcg and it really worked, I slept for 8 hours without waking up.
    I have noticed that with DSIP it's actually harder for me to fall asleep, it takes 1-2 hours to fall asleep but then I can sleep for 8 hours without issues. Sleep tracker shows that I don't wake up during the night as well.

I am still using Ipam+Mod GRF and think it works better then DSIP, so I will simply stick to Ipamorelin.
  2. #2 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I have noticed a similar thing with DSIP. It makes my sleep deeper and longer, but it takes some time to fall asleep. I found that you must take it at least 1 or 2 hours before you plan to go to bed.
  3. #3 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I have used DSIP because I've read a few articles that it is a great drug with many advantages, even it potentially could extend life.
    I was using 100mcg and during the first week, I felt the effects immediately after I injected subcutaneously. I became really calm, relaxed and pretty tired. It felt almost like I was drunk and could fall asleep even on the floor.
    I think tolerance builds fairly quick with DSIP. After the first week, I had to use 300-400mcg to get the same effects I was getting before. I think it's the best to use it once in a while, not every day. I will buy some more soon because I like it. I noticed that with DSIP I could sleep less (6-7 hours) and feel as I've slept at least 8 hours. I feel full of energy the next day after DSIP dose. Another thing I noticed is that it improves recovery after workouts because when I took it after a heavy squat session I didn't felt any muscle soreness the next day at all.