• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 11th May 2017 
    Thanks

growth hormone use for anti aging and recovery

I have a friend who is 44 years old, he is doing cardio 3 times a week and also training in Kickboxing 3 times a week on alternate days.

He really wants to try HGH because he can get really good stuff and have heard about really good effects of growth hormone on middle-aged men. How much and how often should he take it? Every day or every other day? He doesn't want to increase muscle mass, he is looking for anti-aging, recovery and healing benefits.

Feel free to post anything that could help him.
  2. #2 11th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Your friend should consider using saturation dose of GHRP-2+CJC1295 combination, it is good for anti-aging and recovery. But if he wants HGH then for anti-aging benefits I think 2-3iu's every day would be a good dose.
  3. #3 11th May 2017 
    Thanks
    My dad started using HGH at 45 years. He is using hygetropin for 7 months already. His main goals were anti-aging and fat burning as well. He didn't use it for bodybuilding. He was also really interested in increased healing benefits. He started by using 1iu/day for a month and didn't feel much from it, then he increased the dose to 3iu/day, and he felt like he was 15 years younger. After a few more months he already looked younger. His skin looks smoother and he seems to have fewer wrinkles. He is also more energetic and his overall sense of wellbeing has improved! To be honest, now he doesn't even think about coming off hgh, he wants to run it as long as he can afford to.
  4. #4 11th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    Your friend should consider using saturation dose of GHRP-2+CJC1295 combination, it is good for anti-aging and recovery. But if he wants HGH then for anti-aging benefits I think 2-3iu's every day would be a good dose.
    Thanks, I will recommend him to look at peptides that release growth hormone. That might be a better choice since he doesn't have a lot of spare money and he as well could get the same effects with much cheaper compounds.
  5. #5 11th May 2017 
    Thanks
    For anti-aging benefits, most people use 2-3iu but some people only 1iu.

Also, remember to drink vitamins because that's very common for middle-aged people to be deficient in some vitamins that could also lower growth hormone secretion.

Melatonin is also good for increasing release of your natural growth hormone.
  6. #6 11th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitaly View Post
    My dad started using HGH at 45 years. He is using hygetropin for 7 months already. His main goals were anti-aging and fat burning as well. He didn't use it for bodybuilding. He was also really interested in increased healing benefits. He started by using 1iu/day for a month and didn't feel much from it, then he increased the dose to 3iu/day, and he felt like he was 15 years younger. After a few more months he already looked younger. His skin looks smoother and he seems to have fewer wrinkles. He is also more energetic and his overall sense of wellbeing has improved! To be honest, now he doesn't even think about coming off hgh, he wants to run it as long as he can afford to.
    Can Growth Hormone really make your pre-existing wrinkles disappear? Or does it simply stop creating new wrinkles?
  7. #7 11th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Can Growth Hormone really make your pre-existing wrinkles disappear? Or does it simply stop creating new wrinkles?
    Well, HGH definitely improves skin elasticity and it's great for anti-aging, especially on older men. It can also help him to lose fat and increase lean body mass.
  8. #8 11th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Hello, I am also in middle 40's and I'm going to start HGH. Me and my training buddy who is 10 years younger then I have ordered HGH.
    I do 30-minute cardio almost every morning, and 2 times a week I do weight training. I am also training in Brazilian jiu Jitsu 4-5 hours a week.

My plan is to use 3iu's Mon-Fri.

I am looking for similar effects as OP, fat reduction and anti-aging.

How long does it take to start notice any difference?

And how does that well-being effect feel? You simply feel full of energy all the time? Does it also improve sexual desire? And will it also improve my sleep quality? Because for now, I feel tired all the time, I guess that's because I don't get enough of quality sleep.

Thanks
  9. #9 11th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Hey Charger,

With growth hormone, it could take months to feel it's effect, even if it's good stuff. I haven't noticed any change in my libido but I have never had issues with it. But I don't think that hgh improves libido.

Growth hormone does improve your sleep quality, and a lot of users report really deep sleep plus much more vivid dreams.

It can be really beneficial if you are 40+ as your natural growth hormone output is probably quite low.

Many things could cause tiredness - sleep quality or even sleep apnea, vitamin deficiency, hormonal problems etc.
  10. #10 11th February 2018 
    Thanks
    Pregnyl is highly recommended with HGH because of its efficiency and undeniable effects. With the ability to stimulate hormone production in the most natural way, your body will surely be in the best condition. But taking it alone, without any supplement to balance it, isn’t something that you must do since the effects can also be adverse.
    "https://provenpeptides.com/shop/"