• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 11th May 2017 
    Thanks

DrMuscle GHRP-2 Mod GRF log

Ok guys,
    I'm going to start my peptide log.

For the last 4 days, I've been using 100mcg Mod GRF(1-29) and 100mcg of GHRP-2, doing 4 injections per day. 400mcg of each in total every day.

The first injection is in the morning upon waking up, second is in the mid-day before lunch, the third one is post workout and the last one is before going to sleep.

I have enough peptides to run this for 3 months, If but I might run it for longer if I like it.
    My goals are mainly fat loss and some strength/muscle gain.
    My bodyfat currently is approximately 14% and weight 95kg
    I am not on any other compounds right now but finished my last cycle of test and tren 3 months ago.
    I have never used HGH, IGF-1, or any other peptides.

I will try to update this thread on a regular basis.

I haven't really noticed anything yet. I am injecting them in my belly fat, injections don't hurt at all and haven't noticed any bruising like some people report. I get a little weak and shaky after morning injections, I guess that's the hypoglycemic feeling that those peptides could cause? But after my carbohydrate and protein breakfast, I feel normal again. Also, I am really hungry after morning injections but for the rest of shots, I feel really fine, no hypo or hunger effects.

My weight is the same, but I have noticed that my muscles look bigger... It's quite strange because they definitely look different. Am I holding more water in my muscles?
    I haven't noticed real strength increases yet. The same weight on squats, deadlifts, but could do a few more reps than before on bench press, I guess it's because of the fact that my shoulder feels better since I have started using peptides, I had a small shoulder injury some time ago. I didn't expect to feel it's healing effects after just 4 days. Very impressive.
    I know that this stuff is real because I have noticed a slight tingling in my arm and jaw. I actually like this feeling
    I have also noticed the warm feeling after injections, sometimes I even break a sweat.

So far I like it, and will definitely try to post regularly.
  2. #2 11th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Good luck, you doses look right, I will be interested to see what results you get.
  3. #3 11th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Very nice log so far buddy. I have started similar protocol as well. I haven't noticed any hypo feeling so far, but I feel the tingling in my arms just like you. All the best of luck on your peptide run and keep us posted.
  4. #4 12th May 2017 
    Thanks
    So this is the 6th day of using peptides. I missed my morning injection because I overslept work and didn't have time to inject it. I've noticed that my sleep is much deeper while using these peptides.

I was squatting today and felt very tired during the workout. I haven't been doing squats for the last months because of my knee injury and started really carefully with pretty low weights. I hope that my strength will quickly come back.

I have noticed that my muscles look a bit rounder.. it quite strange because it's not like the fullness you get from water retention when running steroids.

Usually, when I don't use steroids, I don't like how I look, my muscles look pretty flat, but now they look round and quite big. Very happy so far.

I have also noticed that my arms are a bit more vascular, which is a good thing. Muscles feel harder than before. During workouts, my muscles get so pumped that it's almost painful to train, have never experienced pump like this without steroids. When not using steroids I get almost no pump at all.

Love the pumps this stuff is giving me and better sleep is also great. I haven't noticed any muscle or strength gain, however, but I'm only 6 days in

Will definitely keep posting about my experience.
  5. #5 12th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Your cycle looks good, but don't expect huge strength or muscle gains while using running peptides solo. If you are looking for mass or strength gains then you need to use them together with some kind of steroid or SARM. On their own peptides are good for better recovery, fat loss, better sleep quality but they won't give you steroids like muscle or strength gains. The best you can hope for is 1-2kg lean body mass from a 3month cycle.
  6. #6 13th May 2017 
    Thanks
    can you run ghrp 6 with bcp and tb?
  7. #7 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KungPho View Post
    can you run ghrp 6 with bcp and tb?
    I have seen many people run these peptides together, I don't see why not because BPC157 and TB-500 give you literally no side effects at all.
  8. #8 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I missed a lot of injections during the weekend... I did my morning injections but unfortunately, couldn't do any of the afternoon/evening shots.

Having that said, today I'm back to 4 injections/day. I am still getting hungry after morning injections, but not after the rest. Can someone explain why is that? Is it because I inject in the morning in a fasted state where I haven't eaten anything for the last 10+ hours?

I haven't noticed any muscle or strength gains, and my weight is also the same. But I can definitely see that my body composition looks better. Muscles feel much fuller as well. Vascularity has increased as well.
  9. #9 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Yep, I feel much more muscular and vascular on peptides as well, but don't expect to really gain a lot of weight on them.

Are you bulking or cutting? And do you use any steroids along with peptides?
  10. #10 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gstpierre11 View Post
    Yep, I feel much more muscular and vascular on peptides as well, but don't expect to really gain a lot of weight on them.

Are you bulking or cutting? And do you use any steroids along with peptides?
    I'm not really bulking or cutting, I am doing this more as an experiment and bridge between steroid cycle. I would be happy with some fat loss, however. But I'm not going to reduce my calories to the point where I should be losing fat. I have heard that with peptides you can lose fat while eating above maintenance, let's see if it's true or just a myth. So far I'm pretty impressed how full and vascular my muscles look. And I'm very interested to see how I will look after 3 months of use.

Do you think that it's easy to maintain that muscle fullness, vascularity after you have stopped using peptides?
  11. #11 16th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Everything is going pretty well so far.

My weight was a bit bigger today but I'm not sure if I gained any muscle, it's probably just some slight water retention.

Haven't noticed any increase in strength. Looks like peptides doesn't have any impact on strength.

I will probably use peptides for a few more months and then maybe switch to synthetic growth hormone. Or I might add a small dose of synthetic GH to my current peptide combo.
  12. #12 17th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Don't expect to gain a lot of weight while using those peptides. They are much better for their body recomposition effects. The pumps and vascularity you get from them are more than worth it. I love the muscle fullness I get from peptides. And appetite increase is another perk
  13. #13 17th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Today I noticed something new, my nose was bleeding while I was asleep. It's not a new thing for me, I had a lot of those nose bleeds when I was younger due to my blood pressure being high but haven't had them in 10 years. I think that it's definitely because of the peptides. After injections, I feel hot and flushed, probably because of the increased blood pressure, once in a while I get a headache as well.

I remember reading where someone said that GHRP/GHRH is causing his nose to bleed but I'm sure that guy ran them at much higher doses. Anyone else has experienced this?

My muscles still feel full and pumped but I haven't noticed any strength gains. I weighed my self and I was +3kg since started using peptides.
  14. #14 17th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMuscle View Post
    Today I noticed something new, my nose was bleeding while I was asleep.
    Stop snorting them lol

But yeah, usually people get nose bleeds from increased blood pressure, you should monitor if it's not too not going too high.

I have had problem with nose bleeds when using steroids, I found that hawthorn supplement helped to keep it normal. Are you on steroids as well? The combination of steroids + peptides would definitely have that effect if you had pre existing problem with increased blood pressure
  15. #15 17th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I haven't experienced any nose bleeds from peptides, my nose was bleeding occasionally on my first steroid cycle of testosterone enanthate and Dianabol. Make sure to check your blood pressure, because it's quite unusual to get nosebleeds at the saturation doses. Is it hard to breathe after injections as well? If you had problems before then peptides might trigger it again, but anyway it sounds pretty unhealthy... Maybe decrease the dose of your peptides?
  16. #16 17th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I think I know the reason why I got that nosebleed. Yesterday I received my Melanotan 2 as well and started using it right away. I injected 300mcg in the evening and my nose was bleeding during the night. I heard Melanotan increases blood pressure to a high level. I face became pretty red after injection as well. However, I didn't experience any sickness. I was really hoping that it will increase my libido and give erections but it didn't, I will probably increase my dose and see if I get any of those sexual effects. Will also purchase a blood pressure meter.
  17. #17 18th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Haven't had any more nosebleeds, I'm not going to use Melanotan 2 at the same time I use GHRP/Mod GRF anymore because it seems like the blood pressure increase from all three peptides caused that nosebleed.

Today when I looked in the mirror, I definitely looked a bit leaner, also I have noticed that my strength is increasing and my joints seem to feel much better.

By the way, I noticed a pain in the back of my jaw today and yesterday, I tend to believe that it's my wisdom teeth growing. Could increased levels of growth hormone trigger the growth of it? I don't think that it's a coincidence that it started to grow almost at the same time I started to use growth hormone releasing peptides.
    Last edited by DrMuscle; 18th May 2017 at 09:05 AM.