• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: peptide blend

1. #1 10th May 2017 
    Thanks

peptide blend

Hello. I have bought a peptide blend HGH Frag 176-191 + CJC1295. I have one kit of it (10 vials). Each vial contains 1.2mg HGH Frag and 0.9mg CJC1295.

What do you think about this product? I guess those peptide work in synergy, that's why they sell blend of it.

I have been using it for 3 days so far and feels like it's pretty good.

I got slight sting when was injecting, I guess that's because of the HGH Frag? I also noticed the warm feeling you usually get when injecting ghrp/ghrh. I haven't slept too good while on this product, I woke up several times during the night and couldn't fall a sleep. Love the workouts, I feel very strong while lifting.

Has anyone else used it?

I used 700ug 2 times a day, split into 2 injections. That means 250ug of HGH Fragment and 100ug CJC per injection.
  2. #2 10th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Is this CJC1295 dac or without DAC? If it's with DAC then 100mcg is way too low dose to feel any effects, but if it's without DAC then you would need to inject it at exact time when your body releases natural pulse for it to do anything, and it's quite impossible. Because CJC1295 only amplifies the GH pulse, it doesn't release it.

500mcg/day of HGH Frag is the minimum you need to use to get any benefit.. so I don't know if it will be effective,

The warm feeling you mentioned does look like GHRP. Are you sure that it's not GHRP+CJC1295 instead? Because also I have never heard of HGH Fragment + CJC1295 blend.

You can't also know that you are injecting 250mcg of one and 100mcg of another peptide because it's blended together in the same vial. You could also be injecting 300mcg of one and 50mcg of other peptide..
  3. #3 10th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I really doubt you have a HGH Fragment in your vial. Because I have used HGH Frag and CJC1295 seperately and have never felt warm after injections, you could feel warm but not on those doses. It's probably just some GHRP+GHRH.