• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 26th April 2017 
    Thanks

supplements that claim to increase growth hormone?

What do you think about natural HGH supplements?? Are they any good or complete garbage?
  2. #2 26th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Are you talking about HGH sprays, capsules? If so then all of it is total crap. The only thing that works is the real HGH, peptides and seems like there is an Oral SARM (Ibutamoren MK-677) that is similar to GHRP's.
  3. #3 26th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    Are you talking about HGH sprays, capsules? If so then all of it is total crap. The only thing that works is the real HGH, peptides and seems like there is an Oral SARM (Ibutamoren MK-677) that is similar to GHRP's.
    I am talking about oral supplements (tablets, capsules or liquid) that can be legally bought. I've also heard that sprays, patches are completely useless. I was hoping those tablets have any effect. What about that MK-677? It's in tablet form and it works?
  4. #4 27th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I haven't heard of supplements that increase HGH.. Could you show us a link or something?
  5. #5 27th April 2017 
    Thanks
  6. #6 27th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Haha, I wouldn't expect any results from it Maybe it increases hgh by 1% but you you won't feel it. Just like the over the counter testosterone boosters

If you want to increase your growth hormone levels then you will probably have to inject it
  7. #7 27th April 2017 
    Thanks
    If you are looking for something less expensive then synthetic HGH then GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 is your best bet to increase growth hormone levels. They are more affordable and quite effective stuff. But if you are looking for something that doesn't need to be injected then MK-677 is orally active GHRP.
  8. #8 27th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IamBeef View Post
    Haha, I wouldn't expect any results from it Maybe it increases hgh by 1% but you you won't feel it. Just like the over the counter testosterone boosters

If you want to increase your growth hormone levels then you will probably have to inject it

What about these?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Trec-Nutrition-Powerful-Accelerator-Advanced/dp/B00MVZHH3A/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1493275145&sr=8-3&keywords=hgh
  9. #9 27th April 2017 
  10. #10 27th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Arginine
    Glutamine
    Gaba
    Those are the things that can help you raise your growth hormone naturally. I'd rather buy them seperately then in some supplement where they are probably underdosed.
  11. #11 3rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Don't waste your money dude on these things. If you want to increase your growth hormone above normal levels then simply get some synthetic GH, peptides or oral GHRP MK-677. That's the only real way to do it. But if you don't want to use GH or peptides then make sure you workout atleast 4 times a week, your workouts are intensive, and you get adequate sleep every night. Any supplements that claim to increase growth hormone levels and are available to buy on amazon are complete waste of money. Don't over complicate things or try to reinvent the wheel once again.. Sleep is the most important thing for normal growth hormone levels.