• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: peptides or hgh

1. #1 21st April 2017 
    Thanks

peptides or hgh

There is one questions that I've been thinking about lately..

If the money was not a problem, or lets say ghrp/ghrh cost the same as synthetic GH. And you were in your 40's. Which one would you choose? Do you think there are more benefits in using synthetic HGH or peptides? Or would you switch them over every couple of months?
  2. #2 21st April 2017 
    Thanks
    If the money wasn't a problem, I would definitely use synthetic growth hormone, I don't know if peptidesIf the money wasn't a problem, I would definitely use synthetic growth hormone, I don't know if peptides have any effects that HGH don't have... have any effects that HGH don't have...
  3. #3 21st April 2017 
    Thanks
    It's interesting question, I choose peptides because of the price, but if the money wasn't an issue then I'd use peptides along with small dose of HGH
  4. #4 21st April 2017 
    Thanks
    I think I'd choose GHRP because it cost much less, and also it because it's more natural as it release growth hormone from the pituitary gland. GHRP+GHRH doesn't cost much and you can easily keep using them for all your life without any adverse side efffects.
  5. #5 21st April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
    I think I'd choose GHRP because it cost much less, and also it because it's more natural as it release growth hormone from the pituitary gland. GHRP+GHRH doesn't cost much and you can easily keep using them for all your life without any adverse side efffects.
    Well, the real questions was - if money wasn't an issue, you had more of it then you could possibly spend. And you were in your 40's when your natural output is very very low, would you still use Peptides instead of synthetic growth hormone?
  6. #6 21st April 2017 
    Thanks
    Good questions, I would probably cycle between the two. I would use pharmacy grade ghrp/ghrh 3-5x/day for 3 months and then switch to synthetic HGH for about 2 months @ about 6-8iu/day. I would also run steroid cycles along with this.
  7. #7 21st April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    Well, the real questions was - if money wasn't an issue, you had more of it then you could possibly spend. And you were in your 40's when your natural output is very very low, would you still use Peptides instead of synthetic growth hormone?
    In my opinion peptides are better as anti aging for older people then HGH. But if I would use them for bodybuilding, then I would still use peptides all the time and add 1-2 iu of HGH to my peptide injection once a day. That way it makes the total GH pulse even larger.
  8. #8 21st April 2017 
    Thanks
    There is one questions that I've been thinking about lately..

If the money was not a problem, or lets say ghrp/ghrh cost the same as synthetic GH. And you were in your 40's. Which one would you choose? Do you think there are more benefits in using synthetic HGH or peptides? Or would you switch them over every couple of months?
    I'd use both at the same time
  9. #9 21st April 2017 
    Thanks
    Why do you think that 40 year olds doesn't produce HGH anymore?
  10. #10 21st April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    Why do you think that 40 year olds doesn't produce HGH anymore?
    If I recall correctly then natural production of growth hormone starts to reduce at the age of 20 and by age of 40 body doesn't produce natural growth hormone anymore.
  11. #11 21st April 2017 
    Thanks
    If I recall correctly then natural production of growth hormone starts to reduce at the age of 20 and by age of 40 body doesn't produce natural growth hormone anymore.
    Nah, it's not really that bad. Natural production slowly declines and after you are 30 years old it decreases for about 15% in 10 years, so it's not that much.

Answer to the original questions: I would use both but not at the same time. I would cycle between them every 2-3 months.
  12. #12 21st April 2017 
    Thanks
    I would always choose clinical grade peptide over clinical grade HGH but It is very difficult to get clinical grade peptides.. It easier to get pharma grade HGH then peptides. If I'd have to choose between chinese peptides and pharma grade HGH then I'd take the hgh, but if they both were the same highest quality then peptides is my choice.