• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 18th April 2017 
    Thanks

thought on ghrp/gh

Hello, I am going to stop using steroids for some time because I want to make my wife pregnant.

I am thinking about running GH, GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 while I'm off steroids. Which one would you suggest?

I can get GHRP-6 for really cheap, what do you think about it? I've used it before, but gained alot of water weight and bloated like crazy, maybe there is something I can use to prevent the water retention?
  2. #2 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    GHRP-6 worked pretty well for me, it increased my appetite, improved my sleep and helped me to stay lean during winter.

But after I tried growth hormone, I can say that it is definitely better then ghrp-6.

I haven't tried GHRP-6 with Modified GRF1-29 but I will try soon and see how they compare to HGH.
  3. #3 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    If money is not an issue then use HGH together with GHRP (2, 6 or ipamorelin) and Mod GRF1-29.
  4. #4 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    If you decide to use GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 then you must definitely use it together with Mod GRF1-29, because on their own they are a waste in my opinion. GHRP makes the pulse of GH and Mod GRF amplifies it. If you use GHRP with Mod GRF you get 5x times larger gh pulse.
  5. #5 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith View Post
    If you decide to use GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 then you must definitely use it together with Mod GRF1-29, because on their own they are a waste in my opinion. GHRP makes the pulse of GH and Mod GRF amplifies it. If you use GHRP with Mod GRF you get 5x times larger gh pulse.
    From what I've read, that's correct.
    I remember reading that
    GHRP solo at saturation dose produces 1.5iu HGH
    Mod GRF1-29 1iu HGH
    but GHRP+Mod produces about 5iu's

but this was with clinical grade peptides, most stores are selling chinese peptides and their purity is most likely much lower
    Last edited by Conrad; 18th April 2017 at 10:49 AM.
  6. #6 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I have used all of them, will share my experience.

HGH - it's great because I heal much faster then usual, and also can eat alot of junk good while staying lean.

I used GHRP-6 mostly for appetite boost, and yes it works for that reason.

GHRP-6 + Mod GRF I fould it weird that when I use them together then I don't get hungry? I also got mild CTS so I am sure that GH increase from this is pretty large.
  7. #7 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    In my situation GHRP-2 is better then GHRP-6, -2 is stronger, it produce larger GH pulse. I prefer GHRP-2 because I've never had issues with appetite and I'd simply become fat on it. You can also use GHRP/Mod GRF EOD and HGH EOD on alternate days, it is a good way to use as well.
  8. #8 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I've been wondering about those GHRP's.. GHRP stimulates growth hormone release from pituitary gland at very high levels. What if you empty pituitary and it doesn't have any growth hormone left? Or does it deals with it easily by producing more?
  9. #9 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartian View Post
    I've been wondering about those GHRP's.. GHRP stimulates growth hormone release from pituitary gland at very high levels. What if you empty pituitary and it doesn't have any growth hormone left? Or does it deals with it easily by producing more?
    I've read that theoretically it could be possible but I haven't seen any studies behind this.
  10. #10 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I found that GHRP-6 helped me really well to heal my injuries. At first I thought that it will take several months to heal it but with GHRP6 it took only few weeks. I gained alot of water weight as well so really had to follow a very clean diet.