• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: GH pens

1. #1 13th April 2017 
    Thanks

GH pens

Hello, I've been reading alot but simply can't find all the answers to questions that I have, so I would really appreciate if someone could help me.

I can get some GH pens. They are pricey but from what I've heard they are top notch. Question is what is the minimal cycle length for HGH? Goal is to lose some fat.
    I've done more then 5 steroid cycle and know alot about them, but I'm pretty new in the world of peptides.
  2. #2 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    The results you receive from using HGH will depend on the dosage so we can't really answer how much you will lose during your cycle. But if you want to see good results then in my opinion you must use it for minimum of 12 weeks.
  3. #3 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wee man View Post
    The results you receive from using HGH will depend on the dosage so we can't really answer how much you will lose during your cycle. But if you want to see good results then in my opinion you must use it for minimum of 12 weeks.
    The growth hormone I can get is norditropin simplexx and I thought of running it for 8 weeks, or is it not enough?
  4. #4 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximinus View Post
    The growth hormone I can get is norditropin simplexx and I thought of running it for 8 weeks, or is it not enough?
    That is one of the best brand out there, how many iu's per day you are thinking of using?
  5. #5 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    That is one of the best brand out there, how many iu's per day you are thinking of using?
    Those GH pens are 15iu each, I was thinking of using one every week, that means I could use 2iu/day or 3iu/day Mon-Fri. What do you think? Is it worth running it at such a low dose?
  6. #6 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't see a point in running it for 8 weeks, Growth hormone should be used long term (atleast 6 months in my opinion). Some say that shorter cycles are fine as well but from my experience they are not.
  7. #7 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Yep, the best way to use growth hormone is at small dose of 3-5iu's and run it for as long as possible. You won't see steroid-like results but HGH will help you in many different ways. It will help you to recover faster, lose fat, grow some muscle, heal your injuries, but it doesn't happen in a week or a month, it takes much longer time to really see growth hormones effects.
  8. #8 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    My goal is only fat loss, I have heard from some people that the less GH you use the better it is for fat burning? It sounds weird, but I'm sure I've heard it somewhere.

Sadly, but I don't have money to use it longer then 2 months.
  9. #9 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Another questions, if I am going to use 3iu/day do I need to split 1iu in the morning and 2iu's before going to bed?
  10. #10 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    My goal is only fat loss, I have heard from some people that the less GH you use the better it is for fat burning? It sounds weird, but I'm sure I've heard it somewhere.

Sadly, but I don't have money to use it longer then 2 months.
    That is definitely not true..

And I don't think that you have to split 3iu dose, simply take before your fasted cardio or before bed.
  11. #11 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Another questions, if I am going to use 3iu/day do I need to split 1iu in the morning and 2iu's before going to bed?
    You don't need to split 3iu's, however you can use your HGH every other day at 6iu's, I think it would yield better results.