• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: HGH vs steroids

1. #1 13th April 2017 
    Thanks

HGH vs steroids

From what I am reading it looks like HGH is very good compound with minimal sides and incredible benefits. But AAS are good compound with pretty harsh side effects. So isn't HGH much better choice? Why don't people use HGH more often? I know that it's quite pricey but also less dangerous with great results.
  2. #2 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Cost is not the primary reason. Even though it's called "growth hormone", you won't grow much on it when compared to steroids. It's called growth hormone because it makes your bones grow while you are still a teenager, muscle growth from it is minimal.

Steroid cycle are more affordable and also safe for most of the people, if they know what they are doing and don't use crazy doses. With steroids you can build really nice muscle mass in quite a short period of time.

But from growth hormone, you won't see huge steroid like muscle gains. The best you can hope for is 1kg of muscle in a month.
  3. #3 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Ok, thank you for your opinion.

I have also seen some HGH in pill form that I can buy legally, is that any good or simply another scam?
  4. #4 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastmund View Post
    Ok, thank you for your opinion.

I have also seen some HGH in pill form that I can buy legally, is that any good or simply another scam?
    I'm not really sure what are you talking about, but it's most likely a waste of time and money.

There is a SARM MK-677 that will increase your growth hormone. It's an oral GHRP
  5. #5 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    HGH on it's own is a pretty bad muscle builder. But if you'd use it together with anabolic steroids then you would grow like a weed.
  6. #6 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I am not sure how good is HGH at muscle building because I am using it at low dosage for stamina and faster recovery between workout. If you want to see gains from HGH then you must use it from a long time and high doses, which cost a lot.
  7. #7 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    If you are looking for gains from HGH then you must definitely stack it with steroids or insulin.