• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 13th April 2017 
    Thanks

optimal age to start HGH

In your opinion, what is the optimal age to start using growth hormone? I think that it's not really worth to touch it before you are in your 30's, any other opinions?
  2. #2 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I think it doesn't really matter if you are 25 or 35.. What matters is how many steroid cycles you have done and how long you've been training in total. If you've been cycling from age of 20 and you are 25 now then I think you are ready to start using HGH.
  3. #3 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I am almost 30 years old but don't feel ready for it at all.. And also can't afford it yet.

If I'm gonna ever use it then after I'm 40 y.o.
  4. #4 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    In my opinion it is beneficial even for people under 30's but most of them simply can't afford to buy it.

Of course it's not necessary but it would make a great addition to bodybuilding. But I think it's only worth it if you have enought money to use it for a long period of time, otherwise it's a waste for young guys.
  5. #5 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Sorry to hijack the thread.. my friend is using prozac (anti depressant medication) and wants to know if it's alright to use hgh?
  6. #6 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhealthy View Post
    Sorry to hijack the thread.. my friend is using prozac (anti depressant medication) and wants to know if it's alright to use hgh?
    I think it's completely fine, however I have heard that anti depressants lower testosterone.
  7. #7 8th May 2017 
    Thanks
    It is not recommended that you use growth hormone or growth hormone releasing peptides until you are atleast 25 years old. You can start using them when your growth plates have fully closed. If you use growth hormone or growth hormone releasing peptides while your growth plates have not fully closed your bones could grow a little.. Why is this bad? Because not all growth plates close simultaneously and this could lead to one leg or arm growing taller then another.. doesn't sound good, right? It is not very common, but there is always a possibility.
  8. #8 8th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    It is not recommended that you use growth hormone or growth hormone releasing peptides until you are atleast 25 years old. You can start using them when your growth plates have fully closed. If you use growth hormone or growth hormone releasing peptides while your growth plates have not fully closed your bones could grow a little.. Why is this bad? Because not all growth plates close simultaneously and this could lead to one leg or arm growing taller then another.. doesn't sound good, right? It is not very common, but there is always a possibility.
    I haven't thought about that, but it sounds logical. Definitely don't want one leg to grow longer then another lol.

uneven leg.jpg