• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GHRP-2 solo

1. #1 12th April 2017 
    Thanks

GHRP-2 solo

Has anyone using GHRP-2 solo? I don't have mod grf1-29 at the moment and can't get any, but I am thinking of starting ghrp-2 soon.

I understand that an effective dose is 1mcg/kg, that would be 100mcg for me and I should inject it 3 times a day? Can I take weekends off? 5on2off?

Appreciate any help.
    Last edited by DBentley; 13th April 2017 at 06:09 AM.
  2. #2 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I'm wondering about this as well. It's really cheap, but is there alot of advantages using it alone at saturation dose? 5mg of ghrp-2 cost only £12 and would last a month. That's cheaper then my multi vitamins.
  3. #3 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    The optimal way to use it is together with CJC1295 no DAC, of course you can use it alone be it's a little waste in my opinion.
  4. #4 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I was reading about it all yesterday and most people say that it's really good. But I can't find much information about it being used solo. I think I'm gonna start using it this evening, run it for about 2 months and see if I get any benefits.
  5. #5 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I read some article on different forums that it works great if you take 400mcg+ after workout, it makes you hungry like the wolf and if I do this then 5mg vial will last me almost a month.
  6. #6 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartian View Post
    I read some article on different forums that it works great if you take 400mcg+ after workout, it makes you hungry like the wolf and if I do this then 5mg vial will last me almost a month.
    Are you sure it was GHRP-2? Because as I understand then GHRP-2 doesn't increase appetite but GHRP-6 does. I am thinking of using ghrp-2 3 times a day @ 100ug, and my main goal is to drop some body fat at the moment.
  7. #7 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Saturation dose of ghrp-2 is 100ug per dose so I don't think there is any point in injecting more then that, you would receive slightly better benefits but it doesn't mean that injecting 400mcg will give you 4x better results.. only about 50% better.. so it's a total waste. You better inject 3 time a day/everyday at saturation dose. But remember that you must wait atleast 3 hours between injections, so you can use it up to 5 times a day. Using GHRP-2 together with CJC1295 no DAC will give you more then 2 times better results.
    Last edited by gstpierre11; 12th April 2017 at 08:55 AM.
  8. #8 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gstpierre11 View Post
    Saturation dose of ghrp-2 is 100ug per dose so I don't think there is any point in injecting more then that, you would receive slightly better benefits but it doesn't mean that injecting 400mcg will give you 4x better results.. only about 50% better.. so it's a total waste. You better inject 3 time a day/everyday at saturation dose. But remember that you must wait atleast 3 hours between injections, so you can use it up to 5 times a day. Using GHRP-2 together with CJC1295 no DAC will give you more then 2 times better results.
    5 times a day? That means 500mcg/day? What benefits should I expect from that dose?
  9. #9 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Hmm, ok. 5 times/day would be too much for me because I don't want to inject at work. I could inject 3 times @ 6am, 3pm and 9pm. Do you think it's ok, or is it too long between shots?

and also are there any problems with eating? I think I read something that carbohydrates are not allowed before and after injection?

Also would it be beneficial to inject before my fasted cardio or is it necessary to eat something after injection?
    Last edited by Spartian; 12th April 2017 at 09:06 AM.
  10. #10 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    It's ok, it isn't too long. You must take atleast 3 hours in between but it can take longer.

About results.. well I could compare saturation dose of this peptide 5 times a day to 5-6iu/day of growth hormone. So yeah it gives pretty decent effects.

And yes you shouldn't eat before or right after your peptide dose. But honestly you should stack your ghrp-2 with Mod grf if you really wanna see it's effects
  11. #11 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gstpierre11 View Post
    Saturation dose of 100ug is for someone who weights 100kg and is pretty lean. So in case that you are lighter then that, you should adjust your dose. You will get much better benefits if you combine it with mod grf1-29

And don't expect to get steroid like effects from it, with peptides it takes a long time to notice gains.
  12. #12 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beastieboy View Post
    Saturation dose of 100ug is for someone who weights 100kg and is pretty lean. So in case that you are lighter then that, you should adjust your dose. You will get much better benefits if you combine it with mod grf1-29

And don't expect to get steroid like effects from it, with peptides it takes a long time to notice gains.
    Yes, I am very sorry, forgot to mention that.
  13. #13 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Few more questions - how do you mix it? I should add 1ml of bacteriostatic water, correct?

I must inject it straight in the vial of my ghrp-2? the vial is 5mg

I have 1ml insulin syringes. So if I want a 100mcg dose that would mean I must draw 1iu?

Tell me if this sounds right..
  14. #14 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DBentley View Post
    Few more questions - how do you mix it? I should add 1ml of bacteriostatic water, correct?

I must inject it straight in the vial of my ghrp-2? the vial is 5mg

I have 1ml insulin syringes. So if I want a 100mcg dose that would mean I must draw 1iu?

Tell me if this sounds right..
    Yes, most people use 1ml of bac water. Don't inject it straight in the powder but let it slide down the side of vial, it is advised because those peptides are quite fragile. And yeah, 100mcg means that you must draw till 1st tick mark.
    Use peptide calculator if you have any issues with math
    https://researchpeptides.com/forums/58-peptide-calculator
  15. #15 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    Yes, most people use 1ml of bac water. Don't inject it straight in the powder but let it slide down the side of vial, it is advised because those peptides are quite fragile. And yeah, 100mcg means that you must draw till 1st tick mark.
    Use peptide calculator if you have any issues with math
    https://researchpeptides.com/forums/58-peptide-calculator
    Thank you, wow that peptide calculator is a handy tool. Also, in your opinion how long would it take to see results at saturation dose 3 times a day?

I've heard that some people see gains in matter of weeks but for some it takes months to notice anything.
  16. #16 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    What is the best method of administration for GHRP-2? Which would increase growth hormone levels more - subQ or IM, or it doesn't matter?
    And one more thing I'm curious about, how much iu of growth hormone our bodies naturally produce during the day? Let's say for healthy 30 year old person.
    And how much iu would ghrp-2 alone give?
  17. #17 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I have tried it both ways - subq and IM but didn't notice much difference.
  18. #18 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    What is the best method of administration for GHRP-2? Which would increase growth hormone levels more - subQ or IM, or it doesn't matter?
    And one more thing I'm curious about, how much iu of growth hormone our bodies naturally produce during the day? Let's say for healthy 30 year old person.
    I prefer intramuscular injections. I don't know how many iu's ghrp-2 alone will produce but ghrp-2+mod at saturation dose produce 1.15iu (I might be wrong)
  19. #19 12th April 2017 
    Thanks

I think that subQ injections are absorbed slower and peptide that's why peptide acts longer, while intramuscular injections are absorbed much faster, and could give larger GH pulse.
    I don't know how much iu's our body produce naturally. You should find some study or maybe someone more knowledgable will chime in.
  20. #20 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I have read that a 20 year old produce 4iu's and a 40 years old only 2iu's. So a 30 year old male would produce roughly 3iu's