• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 11th April 2017 
    Thanks

hgh/insulin dosages

hey everyone,

i see so many posts with different opinions, but can someone suggest me what would be the optimal doses for growth hormone and insulin? And how often?
  2. #2 11th April 2017 
    Thanks
    From my experience optimal dose of hgh is 4iu/day or more if you are looking for it's bodybuilding effects. You can also do 8iu/EOD.
    You should run it for as long as you can afford to.

About insulin, in my opinion dose less than 3iu is complete waste and optimal would be about 8iu's. If you are using it multiple times every day then you must cycle it - 1 month on 1 month off. But if you use it only pwo like 4 times a week then you don't need to cycle it.
  3. #3 11th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    From my experience optimal dose of hgh is 4iu/day or more if you are looking for it's bodybuilding effects. You can also do 8iu/EOD.
    You should run it for as long as you can afford to.

About insulin, in my opinion dose less than 3iu is complete waste and optimal would be about 8iu's. If you are using it multiple times every day then you must cycle it - 1 month on 1 month off. But if you use it only pwo like 4 times a week then you don't need to cycle it.

Thanks for your opinion dude. And what would you say is the maximum dose that is safe?
  4. #4 11th April 2017 
    Thanks
    If you are looking for visible bodybuilding benefits then I think you need atleast 4iu's, but the maximum dose would really depend on the person that uses it.. Can't really say, because I am sure that there are people that use 20iu's/day. In my opinion everyday injections are better if you are cutting and every other day are better when bulking.

With insulin you should start really low to see how it affects your blood sugar levels, start it at 3iu at increase it by 1iu every day up until 8iu, and don't increase it more.
  5. #5 11th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzling View Post
    Thanks for your opinion dude. And what would you say is the maximum dose that is safe?
    For me personally a maximum dose that I have used is 7iu of hgh a day due to the fact that I feel bloated and my weight increased by 3kg in a first 2 days. Also the CTS gets pretty bad. But some people use much more without any issues. Of course it also depends on what brand of HGH you have, there is a huge difference if you have some chinese hgh or usa pharma grade.
  6. #6 11th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Appreciate your input guys.
    Also I have heard that metformin and growth hormone works in synergy, is this true? or do you need to take insulin as well for metformin to be worth it?
  7. #7 11th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Appreciate your input guys.
    Also I have heard that metformin and growth hormone works in synergy, is this true? or do you need to take insulin as well for metformin to be worth it?
    In theory metformin looks like it should be great. In fact it's not. I have used it for a few times and think it's not worth it..
  8. #8 11th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Another quick questions, is it recommended to have very low bf % before starting a slin cycle?
  9. #9 11th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Another quick questions, is it recommended to have very low bf % before starting a slin cycle?
    If you are looking to use it for gaining muscle mass than yes, you need to be at low body fat, but if you have diabetes then it doesn't make a difference.
  10. #10 11th April 2017 
    Thanks
    It doesn't really matter if your body fat is low or not, when using insulin you must be sensitive to it.

Insulin is a hormone that shuttles nutrients into cells.

If you are very sensitive to it then it shuttles nutrients in muscle cells, if you are resistant to it then it would simply make you fat.

Lower body fat usually means better sensitivity to insulin.
  11. #11 11th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Yes, you need to have low bf% when using insulin, if you want to make the most of that cycle. That's my opinion and I have read alot that confirms this.
  12. #12 11th April 2017 
    Thanks
    insulin is very anabolic to fat and muscle tissue, so if you don't have much fat tissue than insulin will mostly work on your muscle tissue. That's why it works better on huge, experienced lads with low body fat. i'm not sure if it's correct but that's my understanding.
  13. #13 11th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptidenoob View Post
    It doesn't really matter if your body fat is low or not, when using insulin you must be sensitive to it.

Insulin is a hormone that shuttles nutrients into cells.

If you are very sensitive to it then it shuttles nutrients in muscle cells, if you are resistant to it then it would simply make you fat.

Lower body fat usually means better sensitivity to insulin.
    Isn't the amount of carbohydrates you consume while using insulin will determine if you gain fat or muscle? or you are saying that if I am sensitive enough to insulin than I can eat as much carbohydrates as I want and not get fat?
  14. #14 11th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    Isn't the amount of carbohydrates you consume while using insulin will determine if you gain fat or muscle? or you are saying that if I am sensitive enough to insulin than I can eat as much carbohydrates as I want and not get fat?
    I was trying to say that, if you are insulin resistant then even if you consume the right amount of carbohydrates you will still gain body fat.